Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm proud of our team

A lot of people thought this game would be a blowout. The game had the largest point spread in the history of the NFL. The Patriots were supposedly unstoppable and the Ravens were an embarrassment. :bag:

The way the season has gone it wouldn't have been surprising if they just folded up and went home. But they fought tooth and nail for every second of that game and even though they lost, I think they represented themselves and the city well on a national stage.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Re: I'm proud of our team

That's all I asked for,heart,and fight from our team.And they showed that in bucketloads.

They came very close to healing the wounds of this painful season.

I am fooking proud of this team.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

I am proud as well. The supposed blowout was a dogfight until the end. This Ravens team still has some fight left in it.

Look out Irsays!!

GO RAVENS!!!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

4. Re: I'm proud of our team

I am so very proud of the whole bunch...I'm thinking REVENGE against the Colts Sunday night:hammer: I'm calling a Ravens win Sunday if they play like they did last night

I want to join the list - I was proud of OUR team. Despite not getting the win!

Regardless of the final outcome, the Ravens played like a solid NFL team. Of course, penalties are still ridiculous though. Boller looked almost GREAT. The Ravens have absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of. The coaching staff however... stupid time out. Fuck you Rex and Billick. This loss is on you!

Anyhow, still one of the most exciting MNF games I have seen in a long time. Good job team!
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

I am also proud of the team. They looked the so-called best team in history and punched them right in the mouth.

They were not intimidated.

The defense hit hard.

The offense counterpunched all night.

Special teams went nearly flagless and Figurs was awesome again.

My only complaint is that the players need to keep their composure for 60 minutes. We were so damn close this time.

If we play like this against the Colts, and the defense doesn't meltdown at the end, we are going to win.

Without a doubt brother. I agree. Look out Indy... the Ravens are pissed and are coming after you!
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

The guys really left it all out there on the field. It's hard to believe that we came so close on 3 different occasions from shocking the world. Actually 4 - if Clayton can fall into the EZ on the last play - man, what a story that would have been.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

That was one of the prettiest Hail Mary passes I had seen in a long time. To bad there were not enough black jerseys down at that end to spring Clayton from the bottleneck. .

11. Re: I'm proud of our team

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    That was one of the prettiest Hail Mary passes I had seen in a long time. To bad there were not enough black jerseys down at that end to spring Clayton from the bottleneck. .
    Even if there were more black jerseys we would have been called for offensive pass inference since what black jerseys that were down there were throwing Pat's defense to the ground before they even had a chance to catch the ball.

But on it being one hell of a pretty hail mary! Proves that Kyle still has a “NFL" arm!!

It's funny, my friends at work called it a "SCUD Missile". You would think the wind would have blown that sucker into the stands, but it was placed right in front of Clayton.

And he stepped right through the pocket to give himself time to wind up for it. What an ending that would have been.