Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: What Frustrates YOU About This Team?

Much easier for me to answer what doesn't frustrate me. Special teams doesn't. Just about everything else from the front office down frustrates me.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Absolutely zero creativity anywhere. Everything is so machine like.
    Or when there is creativity it is in the form of end arounds with the wide receivers.

They're so damn boring. They can't even lose in a exciting way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    The lack of fire and passion. No Alpha dogs. No one worth the price of admission to see. Milquetoast.
    They all been shipped out and it's almost like we draft to avoid them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In reference to previous posts:yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes...........

The most frustrating thing is most fans know Harbs coordinators are garbage, the Ravens philosophy of building a team is outdated garbage, the philosophy of bend but don't break defense is garbage, the philosophy of dink and dunk offense is garbage, yet for 3 years in a row now Harbaugh continues to do his best Baghdad Bob impression and insist that this is all going to work out.

Execution both sides of the ball, game planning on both sides of the ball, the fact that a once proud organization now looks clueless and the dilly dilly commercial after flacco trips over his own feet.

No playmakers on offense.

1. Ozzie Newsome - I’ve called him overrated for years. That’s not to say he’s a bad GM, but the entire “Trust in Oz” mantra has always pissed me off. He got lucky as fuck that Ray Lewis fell to him. He got lucky as fuck that Ed Reed fell to him. He got lucky that overall GM performance was absolutely piss poor before 2006ish. He’s got to fucking go...he’s badddd. If Maclin didn’t fall into his lap this offense would be even worse than it is right now.

2. John Harbaugh - I was actually faked out by this one. I thought he was one of the best coaches in the NFL his first 5 years, but looking back he just had a better staff with better players. His insistence to keep Pees around is baffling. Morty sucks, but he’s working with a 6th and 7th string guard, literally ZERO pass catchers outside of Watson. No NFL RBs, sorry Alex Collins and Buck Allen are 3rd down backs on their best day. I think a coach like Harbaugh is fantastic when you have a Kubiak OC and Rex Ryan DC...but that’s the only time it works.

I’m not going to hate Tony Jefferson or Eric Weddle because the front office decide to pay them.

I’m not going to hate Joe Flacco because he’s playing on a college talent offense and just can’t seem to get it going. Look I understand he’s playing like shit, but even the Flacco haters gotta admit that you can’t succeed or elevate players that just simply shouldn’t be in the NFL. Some of y’all want Flacco to manage a billion dollar hedge fund portfolio with high school dropout brains as teammates.

My solution: fire Oz, promote Eric, but bring in a Jon Gruden type who will have his say 1st with Eric’s input second. Eric has been finding diamonds in the rough for years so I want to give him a shot behind the wheel...we owe it to him quite frankly.

Bring Rex Ryan back to coach this defense. He might be a shit HC, but he’s Baltimore through and through.

We’re not in cap trouble going forward so we don’t really have to “get rid” of anyone we just shouldn’t resign anyone whose contract is expiring.

Blog Entries

What Frustrates YOU About This Team?

I’ve seen draft boards from posters who have done a better job than the Ravens FO. I know at least 2 posters if they followed their boards we would have at least 4 superstars on this team over the last 2 drafts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I’ve seen draft boards from posters who have done a better job than the Ravens FO. I know at least 2 posters if they followed their boards we would have at least 4 superstars on this team over the last 2 drafts.

Facts. Fucking facts right here.

Being a football GM is not brain surgery. It’s noticing simple trends and using those trends to shape your draft board.

And don’t tell me I’m simplifying the process because I see random posters point out players all the fucking time who end up being studs in the NFL. Nobody except Ozzie though Correa was a 2nd round pick. Fuck Ozzie

The team management suffers a serious disease whose name is "I am the smartest guy in the room" disease. We all say it coming but could do nothing to stop it. We all watched over and over the same mistakes until the disease completely took over the organization.