Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Fans

Our Fans

For those you went to the game....mad props to all of you. That was pretty dame cold. I was in the last row int he upper deck and man was the wind harsh. Dressing in layers really helped out. The stadium was rocking the whole game....the 12th man did show up loud last night.

The only bad thing were the idiots that threw beer bottles in the end-zone at the end of the game. Totally classless. Remember when we blasted Brown fans for doing the same thing?

As no surprise...Patriots fans are obnoxious as hell. Mostly quiet for the game but when they won they were loud and talking smack. Saw a few scuffles after the game after their fans talked too much smack.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Re: Our Fans

The stadium absolutely rocked last night...it had that playoff feel to it. I thought it was consistently louder than than the Colts playoff game last year.

I never felt cold. Three layers of thin fleece...long underwear...two sets of gloves...hand warmers. I think there was steam coming off me.

I wasn't even that upset leaving the stadium. I knew I had seen one of the greatest games in my experience. If the Patriots go undefeated this season, they will always have to bring up "that game in Baltimore" where no one can convince that the Patriots were the better team on the field last night.

Hats off to the Ravens. The emotional investment paid off. I hope they have something left for Indy.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Hats off to the Ravens. The emotional investment paid off. I hope they have something left for Indy.
    That's what I'm afraid off....I hope we don't have the emotional let-down and get hammered by the Colts.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

To those fans who sold their tickets to Patriots fans, & probably have sold them to Colts & Stiller fans too, just drop your tickets & give real Ravens fans a chance to get them. I had Patriots fans directly behind me & a couple rows in front of me in 504 last night, & that's the 1st time in my area fans have sold out the Ravens & us fans in my area since the stadium opened. Believe me if these cowards show their faces again this year, they will hear about it from those of us who went.

I was warm between a couple layers of UA, & my Ravens coat. I thought the stadium really rocked when AC/DC's "You Shook Me All Night Long" & "I Want To Rock & Roll All Night" by Kiss. It seemed like everyone was singing those songs! Hats off to the real Ravens fans who showed up last night & really were the 12th man. Piss on those who didn't go because it was "too cold" or were sell outs & sold their tix to Pats fans.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I don't recall when "You Shook Me All Night Long" was played, but I thought "I Want to Rock and Roll All Night" probably should NOT have been played as the offense was coming onto the field. Some of the fans just don't understand SHUTTING THE F--- UP when we are on offense.

6. Re: Our Fans

I dont often agree with calling out the fans, but i cant agree more with paravensjeff. There were 2 fans in front of us that go to everygame and they werent there last night(luckily they were still ravens fans), there were pats fans next to them and pats fans behind us. Not alot, but you know who sold out.

Unless you had a real excuse, illness, death in family out of town, etc..too cold or they arent going to win is not a reason to not go. Its like that sunday ticket commercial "in my dad you had one game on tv, and if your team was losing you took it like a man"

Maybe after tonights game youll think about selling out again and miss one of the best games at M&T. (if it had playoff implicatons it would have been right up there)
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

The guys behind me sold to Pats fans but they suck anyway, it wasn't too much worse having a Pats fan behind me in place of the drunken whiners who always think the guy not playing is the better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Some of the fans just don't understand SHUTTING THE F--- UP when we are on offense.
    By far my biggest pet peeve.

It's beyond me.

PP

Blog Entries

This is such a stupid and idiotic thread. So you're going to be a tough guy and go yell at someone who might have had a very good reason for giving up his tickets. Way to go, real classy. So then we'll all look like inbreds when 2 fans dressed in Ravens gear are hauled out by the cops.

Why not call out the ones who don't show up for games against the lowly Jets or Cardinals. I counted numerous empty seats and opposing fans for those games in September. Last time I checked those games count too. Was it too hot for them?

You know who the fake fans are. They own the seats that have different people sitting in them every week. Go find out who they are and pick a fight with them.

For the record I wasn't there due to a serious injury. And I was going nuts all night at home wishing I could be there. The tickets were sold to other Ravens fans at face value no less! Wow, what a sellout I am. Missed the game and didn't even make a profit.

Just make sure you know the real situation before you go calling out people for no reason. Last time I checked it's their money not yours that bought the PSL and the tickets. They can do whatever they want with them. Nobody needs to answer to you.

10. Re: Our Fans

this thread wasnt directed at you jefe, i only said those who didnt have a legitmate excuse, ie sickness, family issues, etc, we were calling out the "die hards" that just gave up and sold them no other excuse but they didnt want to go. The seats that have different fans every game is a different issue, thats someone who isnt a fan, they just want to make a buck.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Quote Originally Posted by jefe96 View Post
    Last time I checked it's their money not yours that bought the PSL and the tickets. They can do whatever they want with them. Nobody needs to answer to you.
    Then don't.

I just want to commend you guys, watching the game from the comfort of my living room I was really impressed both with the number of fans in attendance and the continual noise you made - AWESOME!!!
    It has been a frustrating season and your loyalty and dedication in showing up and being so loud in support of the team was impressive.
    I remember attending games in Cleveland during the winter when the lake effects winds would howl through that old stadium and you thought you would freeze to death so I felt your pain last night.
    One thing is for damn sure the team should NEVER complain about the fans in Baltimore again, you guys were great!