Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

If you could get 1 player/coach around the NFL now to fix the Ravens now who would you take?

So we all know the Ravens need starpower/supertalent/coaching for what seems like ever since the Super Bowl win. Having said that, if you could take 1 player/coach in today's NFL to bring to the Ravens, who would you take? It does not need to make sense realistically from a trade stand point but just something interesting to think about. If it were me I'd take Russell Wilson cause he can make plays out of nothing with no real talent. Would be interested to see what other people think.

2. Re: If you could get 1 player/coach around the NFL now to fix the Ravens now who would you take?

Prior to yesterday I would have said Aaron Rodgers.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: If you could get 1 player/coach around the NFL now to fix the Ravens now who would you take?

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    Prior to yesterday I would have said Aaron Rodgers.

He'd be right where he is now with this Oline and receivers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: If you could get 1 player/coach around the NFL now to fix the Ravens now who would you take?

Kubiak as HC and OC Rex as Dc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Kubiak as HC and OC Rex as Dc
    I don't think either of them are working now, so... Bc

Obviously Belicheck

I thought of this jokingly today at work. Imagine if we brought Jim Harbaugh from University of Michigan in. He is that competitive he would love to get the last laugh against his brother. Again this isn't a serious suggestion for the team but it would be funny

8. Re: If you could get 1 player/coach around the NFL now to fix the Ravens now who would you take?

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    He'd be right where he is now with this Oline and receivers

I know its hypothetical but team would be much better with Rodgers. He's actually mobile, calls his own plays, knows when to audible and doesnt throw the ball after crossing the line of scrimmage.

How about Pagano or Wade Philips as DC?

They would attack and get the most out of this group, instead of sitting back and waiting for the offense to bring the game to them.

Blog Entries

Ricky Proehl

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by mcBradley View Post
    Obviously Belicheck
    Of course. +1

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Ricky Proehl
    Ya know wat Rwt, I believe I'd actually take him now even at his age... Bc