Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Heart

This Team Has No Heart

I’ve rooted for some crappy Ravens teams over the years. I can’t say that I’ve rooted for any that have less heart than this one. This team sucks. The Bears were dying to give that game away, and the Ravens weren’t tough enough to take it. It starts with Flacco, who looks like he’s asleep. He also looks terrible because he is. I’m more surprised the defense can’t play with more heart. All this hot garbage comparing themselves to the 2000 defense before the season. Don’t you bring that nonsense here. Not one of the players on the D today gave an effort worthy of the 2000 team. I like Harbs. I like a lot of the players on the team. But this is some garbage. I turned the game off after Q1. I have no problem sticking with my team when they aren’t good. But this team doesn’t play like they want it. Forget that. I don’t have 4 hours to waste every weekend to watch this nonsense.
    Last edited by mcBradley; 10-15-2017 at 04:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: No Heart

I don't think heart has anything to do it. It's to do with poor skill position players on offence, outside of RB.

no talent, change name of thread

They have heart or else they would have just rolled over after the pick 6. This team's problems is that they don't make many clutch plays, and are severely lacking in basic fundamentals. It goes on the coaching.

They aren’t the most talented team, but they are far from the least talented. They came back in that game because of a special teams breakdown by the Bears. And they are talented on D. This is a heart issue. Not a talent issue.

Blog Entries

No Heart

No alpha males in the locker room a bunch yes boys for Harbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know losing to the 1-win Bears at home is embarrassing, but a lack of heart wasn't the reason why. Alex Collins and special teams had it today. And the defense wasn't the best today, but they at least did enough to keep us in the game. If the receivers caught those damn balls, this would of been a win. If the team lacked heart today, the game would of not gone into overtime, and we would of lost by a lot more.

8. Re: No Heart

More like no brain

(which is also just as vital of an organ)

You just knew they were gonna make it a heatbreaker OT loss after the Campanero punt return TD

Blog Entries

Re: This Team Has No Heart

Quote Originally Posted by mcBradley View Post
    I’ve rooted for some crappy Ravens teams over the years. I can’t say that I’ve rooted for any that have less heart than this one. This team sucks. The Bears were dying to give that game away, and the Ravens weren’t tough enough to take it. It starts with Flacco, who looks like he’s asleep. He also looks terrible because he is. I’m more surprised the defense can’t play with more heart. All this hot garbage comparing themselves to the 2000 defense before the season. Don’t you bring that nonsense here. Not one of the players on the D today gave an effort worthy of the 2000 team. I like Harbs. I like a lot of the players on the team. But this is some garbage. I turned the game off after Q1. I have no problem sticking with my team when they aren’t good. But this team doesn’t play like they want it. Forget that. I don’t have 4 hours to waste every weekend to watch this nonsense.
    There will never be another defense like the 2000 Ravens, or the Steel Curtain of the 70's, etc. It's the NFL. The rules changes to protect players are understandable, but they also made a lot of changes to have more offense that have nothing to do with safety. Ironically, this also made the offensive product to be watered down. Offensive players became more soft and less skilled. Add on top of this all the off-field issues that have been happening in the last few years. Look around the league. The quality of play has never been any lower. The league has seen its best days.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    The quality of play has never been any lower. The league has seen its best days.

This... such a bummer. So much of the NFL product is bad. Really unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by INeverRelax View Post
    You just knew they were gonna make it a heatbreaker OT loss after the Campanero punt return TD
    Sad, but true.