Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BLM and Russia can you say collusion?

http://mashable.com/2017/10/06/black...ssia-facebook/

Popular 'Blacktivist' social media accounts were reportedly run by a Russia-linked group - not American activists - according to CNN. They used these accounts to spread pro-racial diversity messaging like topics on #BlackLivesMatter and and to promote anti-police brutality events.

In addition to promoting messages on social media, the Russian connection behind the accounts sold merchandise, through their social media accounts and the DIY t-shirt retailer Represent. The merchandise included t-shirts with phrases and images supporting black pride, and opposing racism and police brutality.

The use of Black Lives Matter messaging by Russians is consistent with reports that Russia bought Facebook ads targeting Ferguson and Baltimore featuring anti-police brutality messaging, apparently to increase protest turnout, and stoke the ire of those opposed to the protests.

2. Re: BLM and Russia can you say collusion?

The three founders of BLM are reportedly marxists.
    http://www.aim.org/special-report/re...-lives-matter/

Re: BLM and Russia can you say collusion?

Doesn't really seem like collusion based on the evidence presented. More like Russia co-opting the existing brand.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

4. Re: BLM and Russia can you say collusion?

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    BLM hijacked a legitimate cause and turned into a deviant leftist enterprise. Unfortunately most white folks cant see the deception.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    Blame MSM and social media for many white AND black folks not seeing the deception. Because that's where people are now getting their "truth". It now takes some effort and awareness to weed through the misinformation and disinformation.
    However, I think you're underestimating how many of us do get it.
    We're the ones who when everyone else is shouting at the top of their lungs, back and forth, are the ones who sit quietly unnoticed.

The silent majority.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    BLM hijacked a legitimate cause and turned into a deviant leftist enterprise. Unfortunately most white folks cant see the deception.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    I agree with the first sentence, but I'd say most white folks see the deception. When they start shouting that they want dead cops it's not too hard to figure out.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

6. Re: BLM and Russia can you say collusion?

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I agree with the first sentence, but I'd say most white folks see the deception. When they start shouting that they want dead cops it's not too hard to figure out.
    That and when their focus is not on ending racial profiling or police brutality but instead on demanding money.
    Dead giveaway.

Russia playing both sides clearly. The cold war never ended. They are funding the gop directly and also funding activists groups on the left. Its been planned for decades

Read The Foundations of Geopolitics: The Geopolitical Future of Russia is a geopolitical book by Aleksandr Dugin

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    That and when their focus is not on ending racial profiling or police brutality but instead on demanding money.
    Dead giveaway.
    Honestly, you cant take racial profiling out of the individual, obviously they can make sure training isn't specific towards a race. But to get all form of profiling out of every individual is impossible, some people are just racist assholes and sadly they will slip through the cracks here and there. Police brutality is not as big as an issue as its made out to be if you just look at statistics, but most people don't and just go off the media, but I think we all will agree once case Is too many.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Honestly, you cant take racial profiling out of the individual, obviously they can make sure training isn't specific towards a race. But to get all form of profiling out of every individual is impossible, some people are just racist assholes and sadly they will slip through the cracks here and there. Police brutality is not as big as an issue as its made out to be if you just look at statistics, but most people don't and just go off the media, but I think we all will agree once case Is too many.
    the bigger issue is the clear casses of brutality where the officer skates. I dont think any reasonable person thinks cops are out there everyday to beat and kill....but when you catch a bad egg doing something atrocious, an example needs to be made. The police force is so militarized right now, they need to be held to a higher standard

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    the bigger issue is the clear casses of brutality where the officer skates. I dont think any reasonable person thinks cops are out there everyday to beat and kill....but when you catch a bad egg doing something atrocious, an example needs to be made. The police force is so militarized right now, they need to be held to a higher standard
    The only issue i have with making judgements on the judgment after a trial is that i wasnt there to see the the evidence and hear all the discussions. Seeing these couple minute clips and judging off of that i think is unfair to both parties, its like trying to read a book with some pages missing.

For the most part, i think most of us would prefer most of these deaths not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    The only issue i have with making judgements on the judgment after a trial is that i wasnt there to see the the evidence and hear all the discussions. Seeing these couple minute clips and judging off of that i think is unfair to both parties, its like trying to read a book with some pages missing.

For the most part, i think most of us would prefer most of these deaths not occur.
    It would be nice, but we never get the full story on anything. MDs are routinely sued for malpractice, even if 90% of what happened was directly related to a patient not listening to medical advice... all it takes is one small slip, and your nailed.

rational people just want accountability. There will always be irrational people to stir the pot, taking extremes on any issue

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    This

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk