Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: The Harvey Weinstein scandal

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    hes eccentric, but hardly a nut compared to the others. Ill take his crazy, over Trumps any fucking day of the week. Same with Hillary's fwiw.

also, about those sexual assault allegations just going away...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ations-n810871

no they arent.
    She may be 100% telling the truth about what happened ( and probably is). But anyone who gets Gloria Allred as an attorney instantly loses credibility. 8 years later and she's really stepping up the game when he's president, that seems fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

Gary Johnson is a nut job. And if not for his political affiliation, I wonder if you'd like him.
    Honestly, that's who I voted for. I don't care about parties, I just listen to what he says and I think I align with him on a lot of things, especially compared to who else ran this year. Too bad he couldn't get into the main debate, people who didn't want to vote for either Clinton or Trump could of voted for GJ and voiced their displeasure with the main candidates that way.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I noticed you avoided my question.
    He is really good at that

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I'll tell you why. It's because many people are tired of all these out-of-touch with the real world Hollywood a-holes getting on their political soapboxes bashing Republicans and Trump. These award shows have become a "who can outdo each other" with the Trump bashing. They try and come across as these caring individuals all the while ignoring and covering up the sexual harassment, and alleged rapes this Weinstein guy was committing to these young girls/women. Most of them want to take away people's right to own guns and protect their families while they have 24/7 body guards and police protection and living in gated communities. Most of them make me sick and they wonder why movie ticket sales have significantly dropped lately, let alone viewership of the Oscars and Emmy award shows which recently set record lows. People pay to see them act and sing etc. That's how they got to where they're at today, not because of their political views.
    I think your post would be more meaningful if you just took out Trump.

I totally agree that Hollywood is full of hypocrites. However, I take more offense to them bashing conservative Americans more than I do them bashing Trump because there are/were plenty that didn’t vote for Trump or did and are now sorry they did. Trump is a stooge. There is no getting around that. He’s also not conservative.

Let’s be real, if it were anyone other than Hillary, he probably wouldn’t have won the election.

My point is that a lot of the criticism Trump gets is because of his own actions. The way he uses Twitter, the shit he says in front of the camera, the complete instability of his White House staff and Cabinet...it’s a giant shit show. Trump probably deserves a fair amount of the criticism he receives.

What I don’t like is when you have a significant portion of the media and Hollywood perpetuating this idea that conservative Americans are a bunch of dumb fucking Nazi hillbilly racist trash.

Those people don’t deserve that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

Gary Johnson is a nut job. And if not for his political affiliation, I wonder if you'd like him.
    I don’t think he’s a nut job. I just think he’s eccentric and it’s hard to take someone like that seriously for President. He was a really good governor for New Mexico. He strikes me as someone that is probably much more effective behind closed doors where he has time to think and weigh his options than he is on a stage in front of an audience where he has to be witty and eloquent.

The ticket should have been Weld/Johnson. Not that it would have mattered though. The establishment is scared to death of having an actual 3rd Party involved in the debates.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

The ticket should have been Weld/Johnson. Not that it would have mattered though. The establishment is scared to death of having an actual 3rd Party involved in the debates.

Whats really crazy is that for GJ to get in the debate he would need to be polling at 10% nation wide, the issue with that is that most places that were doing the polls didn't even list him on the poll, makes tons of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    so you're happy they got sexually assaulted or harassed? just trying to figure out what's "enjoyable" here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"Us vs Them" mentality that has ruined our country. There is no discussion, politics is a team sport now. Its a joke and shows how uneducated and irrational our populace is

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Whoa! That's a cop-out. Please name a major donor to the GOP with a history of rape, blackmailing aspiring women for sexual favors, sexual harassment etc. who has been protected by the fake news media and the GOP Party.

Even if there were, the deflection in your statement doesn't change the fact that liberal Hollywood, the slanted fake-news media, and Democratic Party (includes Clintons and Obama) have been covering for this sleazeball criminal for many years.
    Really? To pretend that our politicians arent protected by their status on either side isnt accurate at all...

furthermore, the real issue is celebrity and wealth lets you get away with anything in our country

The list of women that have come forward about Donald Trump;
    Ninni Laaksonen, former Miss Finland. “Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt” in July 2006.
    Jessica Drake. Said Trump grabbed and kissed her without consent, then offered her 10K for sex in 2006.

Karena Virginia. Says she was groped by Trump at the U.S. Open in 1998.

Cathy Heller. Says Trump grabbed her and attempted to kiss her at Mar-a-lago in 1997.

Summer Zervos. Apprentice contestant says Trump started kissing her and grabbing her breasts, began "thrusting his genitals." 2007.

Kristin Anderson. Said Trump reached under her skirt and grabbed her vagina through her underwear in the early 1990s.

Jessica Leeds. Said Trump lifted up the armrest, grabbed her breasts and reached his hand up her skirt in the early 1980s.

Rachel Crooks. Says she was assaulted by Trump in an elevator in Trump Tower in 2005.

Mindy McGillivray. Says Trump groped her while she was attending a concert at Mar-a-lago in 2003.

Natasha Stoynoff. Says Trump pushed her against a wall and jammed his tongue down her throat at Mar-a-lago in 2005.

Jennifer Murphy. Apprentice contestant says Trump kissed her on the lips after a job interview in 2005.

Cassandra Searles. Says Trump grabbed her ass and invited her to his hotel room in 2013.

Temple Taggart McDowell. Former Miss Utah says Trump kissed her directly on the lips the first time she met him in 1997.

Jill Harth. Says Trump repeatedly sexually harassed her and groped her underneath a table in 1993.

“Jane Doe” or Katie J. In June, a California woman — “Jane Doe” ― filed a lawsuit alleging that Trump raped her at a party
    when she was 13 years old. Video testimony from Katie J, who accuses Trump of raping her at 13. 1994

Ivana Trump. In a 1992 deposition during their divorce, Trump’s first wife described an incident in which she says her then-husband forced her to have sex with him.

Maria, 12 - claimed to be Raped by Trump in third encounter with Jane Doe in 1994.

I think that with everything that's coming out over the past few months, it probably goes to show that these Hollywood types aren't any more liberal or enlightened than anybody else, they just know that they can't get work in Hollywood if they don't put up an act. When it comes to respecting women and wanting equal treatment, talk is cheap, actions speak louder. Its a lot easier to hold up a protest sign and scream "77%" than it is to actually keep your 50 year old paws to yourself in front of a 22 year old on a casting couch.