Re: Week 6 vs. Chicago Bears

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    Please come home Deonte!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    hell nah lol

2. Re: Week 6 vs. Chicago Bears

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    hell nah lol
    Come on Smooth. Dude can fair catch better than camp, and has better hands than Merriman

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravens82 View Post
    It looks like the reason for Perriman not practicing was undisclosed.
    Sadly the same with Williams it seems

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiecsun 10m10 minutes ago
    More
    WR Breshad Perriman did not practice today because of a knee injury. OLB Tim Williams was limited with a thigh injury.

Blog Entries

why didn't they just say that to begin with, you have to report the injuries (wink wink)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I give Thompson credit for making his way into a starting role. Although, he is not a very good starter, that is far more than I ever expected to see out of his career.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I just want to acknowledge that the Ravens have had a little luck here. Carr missed the game and gave them an easier contest and now they fact another rookie at home. Steal a win or two it can make the difference

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I just want to acknowledge that the Ravens have had a little luck here. Carr missed the game and gave them an easier contest and now they fact another rookie at home. Steal a win or two it can make the difference
    Kinda sucks we have to steal wins though.

Definitely makes us fall in the "pretender" category.

I like winning, don't get me wrong, but I just don't want to see a playoff appearance when we don't deserve it which keeps the coaching staff in tact that is causing consistent problems.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Kinda sucks we have to steal wins though.

Definitely makes us fall in the "pretender" category.

I like winning, don't get me wrong, but I just don't want to see a playoff appearance when we don't deserve it which keeps the coaching staff in tact that is causing consistent problems.
    I disagree with this. Play offs is a whole new season and teams change. We have never a first rd play off game under Harbs. I'd be happy to go in 8-8 cos I trust Joe and Harbs to always do well in the post season. Harbs and Joe are definitely much better in the post season then they are in the regular season for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Is another team's injury considered "stealing wins" or luck when your team leads the league with players on IR?

Give the Ravens the last 10 injured players back (IR or just missed games) and I bet they'd have still beaten the Raiders with Carr.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I disagree with this. Play offs is a whole new season and teams change. We have never a first rd play off game under Harbs. I'd be happy to go in 8-8 cos I trust Joe and Harbs to always do well in the post season. Harbs and Joe are definitely much better in the post season then they are in the regular season for whatever reason.
    I just wish we were earning wins, I guess. Like the Bengals game for example. We outplayed them and won the game.

But then we're talking about stealing one from Oakland and oh sweet we have a rookie QB coming to town to steal another.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

that's the way the chips fall; Ravens have had more IR than anyone. If it so happens the opposing QB is out for the Ravens game, better still.

Last year they found a way to lose those games, maybe this year they'll get a couple of close ones, that's all I'm saying.