Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Where do people stand on the Marlon Humphrey v. Oj Howard debate currently?

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I don't even think this was brought up to criticize Humphrey. This was more so brought up to point to the glaring issue with a lack of offensive weapons and nothing to look forward to in upcoming seasons.
    I agree.

I like Humphrey and he's a piece moving forward, but it just shows Ozzie's way of thinking and the flaw in it.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Can Marlon play quarterback?

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    At this point, probably better than Joe.

OJ Howard hasn't done enough to warrant any regret for picking Humphrey.

Evan Engram, however....that guy looks like a 10-year match up problem.

The bigger problem, as always, was tripling down on defense with the first three picks. Among the players passed on that could have been had with the picks in round 2/3:

Juju Smith-Schuster
    Cooper Kupp
    Taywan Taylor
    Chris Godwin
    Kareem Hunt
    D'Onta Foreman
    Kenny Golladay
    Tarik Cohen

That's not even mentioning offensive lineman that could have helped us in that range.

Still good with it. We've been burned repeatedly by lack of CB depth in recent years, and J. Smith has always been a guy with injury issues. Mizerooskie's post above is pretty much on point, IMO.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

still too early to know.

I haven't read all the posts on here, but has anyone factored in just how bad Howard would look in this offense? There is nothing about the 2017 Ravens offense (coaching, QB, O-line, etc) that would cause me to believe a TE would be successful here. Watson is actually pretty good yet they have him running routes ON THE FREAKING LINE OF SCRIMMAGE.

Howard would be doing nothing more than catching 2 yard passes with a defender all over him.

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Still good with it. We've been burned repeatedly by lack of CB depth in recent years, and J. Smith has always been a guy with injury issues. Mizerooskie's post above is pretty much on point, IMO.
    If we would of had someone like him in 2014 we beat the Pats, in NE. Its a catch 22.