Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Jemele Hill at it again

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The Michael Bennett situation was found to be gross exaggeration by Michael.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was waiting for him to stand up for Bennett, oh the irony..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    Lol im going to entertain you today because im board but i just want to point out how you have a problem with creating a false narrative by changing my comments and then trying to claim that im deflecting because im not addressing your version of what i said. Like the time you accused me of being a racist because i used the term "white americans" lol.....you gotta do better

so here we go.....

You're wrong
    Who is we? Assuming you are talking about white people, i dont know any white people that have any power over me let alone the ability to hold me down. Its unfortunate that we live in society where there are far too many white people that think that being white entitles them to that kind of control but no to answer your question, its not my reality.

You're wrong i dont see everything through race. Happy???

Notice how my original comments were void of race, but yet you two brought it here.

So none of this answers the question as to what are those strong suspicions you had when you said this......
    "I have my strong suspicions as to what is at the core of all this but i'll save it for another time."

All this grandstanding would not be happening if people were focused on the main issue. But the debate always seems to devolve into some flag bs.

This is not a debate you started a thread to cry about how you want jamele hill to be fired. you called her a "no talent nit wit" and questioned her credentials when a simple google search would have reveled her resume.
    It is a bit comical...

Jemele Hill sucks!

ESPN sucks!!

Jemele Hill on ESPN sucks!!!

Now let me make a thread, so that I can...

"The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

This just keeps getting better

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

This thread is educational.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    All this grandstanding would not be happening if people were focused on the main issue. But the debate always seems to devolve into some flag bs.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    We need a translator for some of his responses. Maybe this guy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So none of this answers the question as to what are those strong suspicions you had when you said this......
    "I have my strong suspicions as to what is at the core of all this but i'll save it for another time."
    It's typical

Blog Entries

Wait a second. I think I found it

Its unfortunate that we live in society where there are far too many white people that think that being white entitles them to that kind of control but no to answer your question, its not my reality.

Blog Entries

You gotta do better!

You could start by reading the thread. No one directly asked me what my strong suspicions were. Instead my comment was received with over arching assumptions that ultimately served once again a "typical" mischaracterization of my thoughts and i ideas. I was then directly asked to explain how the mischaracterized statements that where made about my opinion didnt reflect my position and so i did so.

NCRAVEN knows this already but by you being misinformed and claiming that i didnt answer the question, it only serves as an opportunity for NC to slither out of being dead wrong once again. Read the the thread...both of you

Blog Entries

You gotta do better!

You could start by reading the thread. No one directly asked me what my strong suspicions were. Instead my comment was received with over arching assumptions that ultimately served once again a "typical" mischaracterization of my thoughts and i ideas. I was then directly asked to explain how the mischaracterized statements that where made about my opinion didnt reflect my position and so i did so.

NCRAVEN knows this already but by you being misinformed and claiming that i didnt answer the question, it only serves as an opportunity for NC to slither out of being dead wrong once again. Read the the thread...both of you
    How about instead of a scavenger hunt, you just tell us why were wrong and what you think the issue is.