Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Jemele Hill at it again

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    i have my strong suspicions as to what is at the core of all this but i'll save it for another time.
    clearly we are all racist and there is a group of "higher-up" people holding other people down because of skin color?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    clearly we are all racist and there is a group of "higher-up" people holding other people down because of skin color?
    Only someone who sees everything through race would think others do too. Otherwise, how could you think others would think that?

Blog Entries

Lol the fake outrage in these parts is comical. i have my strong suspicions as to what is at the core of all this but i'll save it for another time.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Only someone who sees everything through race would think others do too. Otherwise, how could you think others would think that?
    lets keep the telephone game going ......who's up next?

Blog Entries

lets keep the telephone game going ......who's up next?
    Probably the person who never addresses the point. Why... I think that'd be you.

I know. I thought we moved passed this BS a looooooong time ago.

Probably the person who never addresses the point. Why... I think that'd be you.
    BURNED!

Blog Entries

^^^^^you two must not be familiar with the rules of the game ......i start the msg and then it gets passed along, then the last person tells me the msg so that i can see how much it has deteriorated from its original form. i just figured we would have more participants.

^^^^^you two must not be familiar with the rules of the game ......i start the msg and then it gets passed along, then the last person tells me the msg so that i can see how much it has deteriorated from its original form. i just figured we would have more participants.
    Thanks for adding to the debate. This is helpful :)

Blog Entries

Thanks for adding to the debate. This is helpful :)
    This is not a debate you started a thread to cry about how you want jamele hill to be fired. you called her a "no talent nit wit" and questioned her credentials when a simple google search would have reveled her resume.

Blog Entries

So then.. tell us how we're wrong.

Blog Entries

So then.. tell us how we're wrong.
    Lol im going to entertain you today because im board but i just want to point out how you have a problem with creating a false narrative by changing my comments and then trying to claim that im deflecting because im not addressing your version of what i said. Like the time you accused me of being a racist because i used the term "white americans" lol.....you gotta do better

so here we go.....

You're wrong
    Who is we? Assuming you are talking about white people, i dont know any white people that have any power over me let alone the ability to hold me down. Its unfortunate that we live in society where there are far too many white people that think that being white entitles them to that kind of control but no to answer your question, its not my reality.

You're wrong i dont see everything through race. Happy???

Notice how my original comments were void of race, but yet you two brought it here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Whose numbers are you using? What about Jamir Rice? Sandra Bland? Michael Bennett? Investigations? Where are the convictions?

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    The Michael Bennett situation was found to be gross exaggeration by Michael.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.