Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: Kamalei Correa , 1 snap.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Because the other team's DC will figure out Correa is a pass rushing outside linebacker and he'll rack up double digit sacks. WTF is this team thinking?
    +1

Blog Entries

We can only hope it will be Paul Kruger all over again at this point. Yes, he did play some ILB in college, but he sucked at it. Yet, the coaches think they know better.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Question Re: Kamalei Correa , 1 snap.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    We can only hope it will be Paul Kruger all over again at this point. Yes, he did play some ILB in college, but he sucked at it. Yet, the coaches think they know better.
    LOL Ex, if it quacks like a... and waddles like a... and looks like...

So why didn't the Ravens allow Correa to do what he did/does best? ... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    LOL Ex, if it quacks like a... and waddles like a... and looks like...

So why didn't the Ravens allow Correa to do what he did/does best? ... Bc
    Because their favorite game is Duck Hunt.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

So I'm sitting here trying to find Ravens past Scouts for the new thread pertaining to the loss of a couple scouts and come across this.

Ravens Rookies:Kamalei Correa

What they said.

Mike Mayock- “When you draft guys like that, you have to know how to use them. If you’re asking them to set an edge in the run game 30 times a game, thats probably not the answer. But if you’re using him intelligently in the pass game, and again it’s a pass first league, and you got to go chase Ben Roethlisberger and you got to go get Andy Dalton, then he’s the type of guy that makes sense.”

John Harbaugh- “When you meet him, you’ll see it. We didn’t need to talk too much,” Head Coach John Harbaugh said. “We knew what his character was. We had 15 minutes; that was all we needed to know.”
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

The definition of looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. This pick should have been Derrick Henry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    So I'm sitting here trying to find Ravens past Scouts for the new thread pertaining to the loss of a couple scouts and come across this.

What they said.

Mike Mayock- “When you draft guys like that, you have to know how to use them. If you’re asking them to set an edge in the run game 30 times a game, thats probably not the answer. But if you’re using him intelligently in the pass game, and again it’s a pass first league, and you got to go chase Ben Roethlisberger and you got to go get Andy Dalton, then he’s the type of guy that makes sense.”

John Harbaugh- “When you meet him, you’ll see it. We didn’t need to talk too much,” Head Coach John Harbaugh said. “We knew what his character was. We had 15 minutes; that was all we needed to know.”
    LOL what system does Correa fit?

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post

What they said.

That is embarrassing.

This reminds me of a quote I heard from Mike Krzyzewski. If you're a 40% free throw shooter, should you as a player spend time working on your free throw shooting and maybe get to 50%. If you're on the team, there must be a reason and it's not likely due to your skills at the free throw line.

This is precisely the problem the Ravens have with Correa and other players. Instead of developing Correa's strengths, the Ravens coaches have decided to make Correa an inside linebacker. Predictably this has not worked out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    This is precisely the problem the Ravens have with Correa and other players. Instead of developing Correa's strengths, the Ravens coaches have decided to make Correa an inside linebacker. Predictably this has not worked out.

Ravens coaching philosophy :

Hey Dean, hand me that saw please... Bc

Blog Entries

Ravens coaching philosophy :

Hey Dean, hand me that saw please... Bc
    same ole song Bc.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    same ole song Bc.
    That reminds me of an old favorite of mine :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS2nWLz-AbE

... Bc

Blog Entries

That reminds me of an old favorite of mine :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS2nWLz-AbE

... Bc
    aaah when music was music, one day the ravens will be the ravens we used to know or something better.