Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Pissed off Ravens fan

Was just sent this; don't know if it's been posted yet, but entertaining (and I'm upset they have more ravens trinkets than I do)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2eBGcbVM8s

Blog Entries

Re: Pissed off Ravens fan

These seem like the people who attend those mega-churches who heal people on stage.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Hell she say? I had it muted.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

IDK what she saying but mama can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Hell she say? I had it muted.
    She said what thousands of Ravens fans and NFL fans have said and thought over the past couple weeks.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

What? That minority soliders once had less rights than POWs, then progressed to only having to come home and drink from different water fountains and enter many public establishments through the back door, but that not even a full two generations removed from that everyone is supposed to feel the same way about what the anthem means to them? You can have respect for your elders who served, but many have parents and grandparents who served, only to come home and drink from different water fountains and enter many establishments through the back door. The anthem just isn't going to mean the same thing to everyone, because histories are very different in this country. I stand, for what I hope the country can become, but the sooner we understand that key difference in histories, the sooner we'll all be able to move past this and eventually we'd probably have everyone standing after all.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    She said what thousands of Ravens fans and NFL fans have said and thought over the past couple weeks.
    And many Ravens fans are also O's fans. Who yell OOOO! during the anthem itself.

Many Ravens fans booed players during the anthem.

Many Ravens fans need to look in the mirror.

Alright, this is enough, not going back there on the main board
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

I thought liberals were suppose to be the snowflakes...

I was embarrassed by those that booed during the prayer last week. people arent even bothering to listen, just have their own preconceived notions and cant wait to be upset about something. I mean honestly, they said over the loud speaker, join our players in prayer and they booed. you cant fix stupid and videos like this just support that those protesting the protests are just attention seekers themselves. Their cause? being outraged for the sake of being outraged, because i dont understand how anybody that believes in the constitution can so easily ignore it at the same time.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I thought liberals were suppose to be the snowflakes...

I was embarrassed by those that booed during the prayer last week. people arent even bothering to listen, just have their own preconceived notions and cant wait to be upset about something. I mean honestly, they said over the loud speaker, join our players in prayer and they booed. you cant fix stupid and videos like this just support that those protesting the protests are just attention seekers themselves. Their cause? being outraged for the sake of being outraged, because i dont understand how anybody that believes in the constitution can so easily ignore it at the same time.
    This

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk