Just curious if I'm the only one, or if this is becoming more common? I've had season tickets since the first year of the team's existence back in 1996. I would say for the first 15 years or so I almost never missed a game. Then I started going slightly less over then few years. And in the last couple seasons even less. But this season I am going through an almost complete indifference to football in general and the Ravens in particular. I have tickets to five of the games this year, but honestly I don't particularly care if I go anymore or not. I'm considering giving my Bears ticket away next week if the weather is nice just to go to the beach instead - not for any particular reason, just because I'd rather hang out in OC than spend the day at the stadium. And I mean give away, not sell, that's how little I care. I've been through losing seasons before so that can't be the only cause. Yes the anthem business has something to do with it, but it's more than that. I can't put my finger on it but I'm simply beginning to not care much at all about the NFL. Kind of depressed thinking about it. Anyone sort of feeling the same way around here? Sorry to be a downer, but it's been on my mind lately. I was out of town last weekend and made nearly no effort to watch the game. Strange feeling - hope it changes...