Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Anyone Excited for Ravens at Raiders?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    If Collins fumbles again, Harbs will bench him and we'll average 2 yards a carry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    and rightly so. If he fumbles again it proves he simply cannot hold the ball and those turnovers are killers.
    This would be a shame since Collins has some talent. He seems to be above West and Allen already. Don't know why the Ravens use the RB-by-committee approach instead of drafting a RB early (?) ... Bc

I'm excited to see what the Raiders' defense does for fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    Their pass rush is ok, but the rest of the defense isnt very good from what i've watched.

Blog Entries

Rolling

I sit around all year waiting for the Ravens to play meaningful games. I am extremely excited. This is a huge game.

Are we a Super Bowl team? No. Are we a playoff team? Doesn't look like it at the moment, but who cares, we could be. We only get 16 of these things, so until we're eliminated from the post-season or we look like the worst team in football, I'll never not be excited for an inner-conference, playoff-impacting ballgame involving the team that I love. I don't care that Carr isn't playing -- we have insane injury record, so I have absolutely no pity for other teams' injuries whatsoever. We need to go in there, play aggressive ball, take the football away, protect it, get Maclin and Perriman going, and we're going to be fine. 3-2 after 5 games was probably the realistic goal from the outset. Doesn't matter how we get there, let's just get there. Do I have qualms with this team, its coaching and the organization? Hell yeah, but who cares, they're my guys, I love them, and I'm not going to waste a Sunday pretending like this team doesn't mean a lot to me and watch a mediocre Dallas team play a bullsh-- game that means nothing to me. My happy ass will be in my living room pulling for a huge away victory that could turn this rough patch around.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Their pass rush is ok, but the rest of the defense isnt very good from what i've watched.
    I'm predicting 4 sacks, 3 forced turnovers and a TD. Definitely could be better than that though.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    this is where I am and frankly why I haven't been posting much lately. so many threads with the same down in the dumps topics. yes we are not fun to watch lately. I DO hope y'all aren't done with the team permanently or anything. we aren't the browns!! maybe I'm too optimistic but there's still a part of me that thinks we improve this season, especially with the next few games on the schedule. if not, oh well. I'm still a fan.

that said, ill have the game on while cooking some chili in the crock pot!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Playoffs!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Playoffs!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    on second thought, maybe ill hold the chili. summer temps do not make me want chili. stay tuned!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm predicting 4 sacks, 3 forced turnovers and a TD. Definitely could be better than that though.
    If you all you did was stream whatever defense is playing the Ravens, it would get you about 8 points per week. Decent numbers, but not really that spectacular. Would put you as like the 10th best fantasy defense, meaning you'd have one of the worst fantasy defenses in a typical like 10-12 team league.

No defensive or ST TDs scored against them thus far.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensintennessee View Post
    I sit around all year waiting for the Ravens to play meaningful games. I am extremely excited. This is a huge game.
    Whew! luckily last week's game wasn't so meaningful... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    You've enjoyed watching the last 2 weeks? You've enjoyed investing time and emotions into those games? Are you excited about watching this offense again on Sunday?

Literally, my only expectation at the moment is for the game to be competitive and for the Ravens to have chance to win at the end. That's my minimum bar and I don't think that makes me a fairweather fan. That's the minimum a competent team should be able to provide on Sundays.
    I haven't gotten over 1- traveling to London to see an effort by the Ravens that was less than a preseason game at best. The worst Ravens' effort in my years as a PSL holder since '96 watching
    the team in person at home and also a few away games. Then 2- last week the play calling and players' performances were more than underwhelming. Embarrassing is a better description!

I am not watching the Ravens this Sunday even though I do hope Joe's pull out of the funk he's been in and the Ravens somehow squeak out a W.

Quote Originally Posted by bravens23 View Post
    If you all you did was stream whatever defense is playing the Ravens, it would get you about 8 points per week. Decent numbers, but not really that spectacular. Would put you as like the 10th best fantasy defense, meaning you'd have one of the worst fantasy defenses in a typical like 10-12 team league.

No defensive or ST TDs scored against them thus far.
    A. I'm talking about daily fantasy when it comes to Oakland and this week.

B. It's a miracle the Ravens haven't given up a defensive TD. Are you suggesting it's because of something they are doing well when turning the ball over?