Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Anyone Excited for Ravens at Raiders?

Ravens and Raiders? Gee, I'd like to watch, but I have to wash my hair . . .
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstatsman View Post
    Man this thread is pathetic. The Ravens are 2-2 and are now unwatchable? Are you guys really Ravens fans? Sound like fair-weather fans to me, you can all go take a hike. You only like the team when the front office does exactly what you want, and when they don't you throw a hissy fit and leave like a four year old. Big babies.

In case you guys are paying attention, the NFL right now is EXTREMELY unpredictable week to week. Teams go from great to horrible within the span of 1 week. Who is a good team now? The only team for sure is the Chiefs, and even then nobody is scarred of Andy Reid and Alex Smith in January.

If the Ravens get the D healthy, the O-line stabilizes and plays okay, they are a playoff contender. If that not good enough for some of you so-called Ravens fans, maybe you should follow something else because your expectations are too high.
    You sound like me 4 seasons ago lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Every day is leg day

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Lol I hate leg day but it’s a necessary evil

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    I did I said so all off season

Ozzie fighting the trend of the league. Trying to build a defense only team. Even the good defenses in the league have an average offense

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Burn it down

I'm actually very excited. I think they come out and play much better. I think they get a win !

Moved to Las Vegas a few years ago from Baltimore, and sure I'll get behind the Raiders when they move here. The Ravens will always be my team though, win or lose. We had it pretty good for awhile, that cannot be taken away. It's hard to put that many players on IR, and not expect something to give. Does that mean Flacco has to look this uninspired? Probably not. Can Ozzie keep blowing it by drafting first rounders like Perriman and Elam, then chasing guys like Maxx Williams? Definitely not. Can Harbaugh continue to make it as a corporate coach with no real personal expertise on either offense or defense without a true team leader holding players accountable? Maybe not.

The point is you take the highs with the lows. It's been a rough few years, but I for one am confident that the Ravens will bounce back and score in double digits when they lose again this weekend. Set small goals: more points than combined Flacco picks, fumbles, and dropped balls on Sunday.

Blog Entries

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

... Bc

For as apathetic as you all claim to be, it sure is odd for you to go out of your way to announce your apathy to the world...every single day...multiple times.

Can we file a restraining order on Mack?

Even with the putrid offense, I'd still be excited if we were seeing the same defense from the first two weeks. But it's gone to crap too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    Even with the putrid offense, I'd still be excited if we were seeing the same defense from the first two weeks. But it's gone to crap too.
    If you play soft zones, and dont adjust at half time... any OC worth their job can scheme up a gameplan to beat your repetitive overages.

To beat the ravens in the air, all you have to do is not make a mistake. Thats why good QBs always decimate us in the last Qtr.

The run defense has been less than ideal.

Can Manuel not make a mistake? we'll find out

I'm still excited about the game. I didn't go 9 months with no Ravens football just to stop watching after 4 weeks because they aren't as good as I'd hope. They've sucked the last two weeks, and could very well get lit up and beaten by a Carr-less Raiders team, but I'm still looking forward to thee game.