Suggs Facemask *Football Sartorialist Post*

Did anyone catch the facemask Suggs wore Sunday? It was hard to make out because of his black visor; also because he didn't make any plays, so the cameras never gave him much of a closeup. To me the facemask was very bizarre looking as it appeared to have random bars starting over the cheeks and going up to a point in the middle of the top part of the mask. I've never seen anything like that, and I'm a bit of a football uni junkie. Does anyone have a picture of it? I've tried Googling for it and can't find anything.

Re: Suggs Facemask *Football Sartorialist Post*

Bane

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Bane

Not the actual Bane mask he wore during introductions. I'm talking about the facemask on his game helmet. Does anyone have a picture of it?

Quote Originally Posted by mcBradley View Post
    Not the actual Bane mask he wore during introductions. I'm talking about the facemask on his game helmet. Does anyone have a picture of it?
    oops haha!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mcBradley View Post
    Did anyone catch the facemask Suggs wore Sunday? It was hard to make out because of his black visor; also because he didn't make any plays, so the cameras never gave him much of a closeup. To me the facemask was very bizarre looking as it appeared to have random bars starting over the cheeks and going up to a point in the middle of the top part of the mask. I've never seen anything like that, and I'm a bit of a football uni junkie. Does anyone have a picture of it? I've tried Googling for it and can't find anything.
    Not exactly sure if this is the one, but...

... Bc