Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 121 to 132 of 139
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Calvert County
    Posts
    5,247
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Week 5 @ Oakland



    I wonder if we'll get another iconic image from this matchup. Last time they played in Oakland we were blessed with the infamous 3rd and 2 where every Raven DB is like 10 yards off the LOS. I'm sure Pees has something up his sleeve that can top that, or maybe MM gives us something good this time.





  2. #122
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Week 5 @ Oakland

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I wonder if we'll get another iconic image from this matchup. Last time they played in Oakland we were blessed with the infamous 3rd and 2 where every Raven DB is like 10 yards off the LOS. I'm sure Pees has something up his sleeve that can top that, or maybe MM gives us something good this time.
    Maybe we can get a daily double


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    29,288
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Week 5 @ Oakland

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I wonder if we'll get another iconic image from this matchup. Last time they played in Oakland we were blessed with the infamous 3rd and 2 where every Raven DB is like 10 yards off the LOS. I'm sure Pees has something up his sleeve that can top that, or maybe MM gives us something good this time.
    time for an end around or triple reverse, maybe flea flicker. How about some shovel passes (serious)? Ben was killing with them last week.
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  4. #124
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Week 5 @ Oakland

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    time for an end around or triple reverse, maybe flea flicker. How about some shovel passes (serious)? Ben was killing with them last week.
    I don't think we have ever ran a shovel pass which I don't get hell manning would get 10 cheap tds a year doing it on the goal line


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  5. Re: Week 5 @ Oakland

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I wonder if we'll get another iconic image from this matchup. Last time they played in Oakland we were blessed with the infamous 3rd and 2 where every Raven DB is like 10 yards off the LOS. I'm sure Pees has something up his sleeve that can top that, or maybe MM gives us something good this time.
    Pass to an offensive lineman?

    Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk





  6. #126

    Re: Week 5 @ Oakland

    crabtree playing





  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    15,873
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Week 5 @ Oakland

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiecsun 51s51 seconds ago
    TE Maxx Williams (ankle) also was on field for early portion of practice. Won't play Sunday but could be nearing return.
    I hope so. We need those 5 catches for 26 yards (No TDs). Especially with Perriman hurt. What? Perriman isn't injured? How can a 1st round draft choice, in his 3rd year, only have 2 catches (12 targets) in four games? It just does not compute... Bc





  8. #128

    Re: Week 5 @ Oakland

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I hope so. We need those 5 catches for 26 yards (No TDs). Especially with Perriman hurt. What? Perriman isn't injured? How can a 1st round draft choice, in his 3rd year, only have 2 catches (12 targets) in four games? It just does not compute... Bc





  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    7,297

    Re: Week 5 @ Oakland

    I saw where Derek Carr was listed as questionable. That's crazy.





  10. #130
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,111

    Re: Week 5 @ Oakland

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I saw where Derek Carr was listed as questionable. That's crazy.
    Yeah, even saw where he could possibly return next week and play.





  11. #131
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    25,070
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Week 5 @ Oakland

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I saw where Derek Carr was listed as questionable. That's crazy.
    Carr practiced today. I doubt it happens but it is possible that he plays Sunday.





  12. Re: Week 5 @ Oakland

    Hope not! We need all the help we can get. Maybe our running game will show up again.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland