Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Free Pass

A Free Pass

The very worst thing about the complete fiasco we now observe in this dysfunctional organization is that, even if they have a ghastly season, which seems all but assured, the entire staff, from Ozzie to the towel boy, is very likely going to get a free pass because of an NFL-leading seventeen players on the injured reserve list. That means that full accountability will be avoided yet again.

Re: A Free Pass

That excuse doesn't fly when year after year 20 players are put on IR. The conditioning and nutrition of the players needs to be out under the microscope along with the FO and coaching staff.

Blog Entries

I see the script now I see it coming too smh.

#continuity

Quote Originally Posted by thetacker View Post
    The very worst thing about the complete fiasco we now observe in this dysfunctional organization is that, even if they have a ghastly season, which seems all but assured, the entire staff, from Ozzie to the towel boy, is very likely going to get a free pass because of an NFL-leading seventeen players on the injured reserve list. That means that full accountability will be avoided yet again.
    How many years can injuries be the excuse. I'd fire Barbs now

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    How many years can injuries be the excuse. I'd fire Barbs now
    Harbs' excuses aren't limited to injuries tho, he has a slew of past excuses; communication, time zones, rookies, power outages, weather, the new one of slips and falls, and of course the ever popular back by demand is good old technique.

But honestly, I think he's done, but thought that 2 years ago too, so.
    John Pees is improving; He can now give up as many points as the Ravens are behind plus 1 with only 6 minutes left instead of 10.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I see the script now I see it coming too smh.
    I hope like hell that script of excuses is saved for his next HC interview.
    John Pees is improving; He can now give up as many points as the Ravens are behind plus 1 with only 6 minutes left instead of 10.

8. Re: A Free Pass

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    Harbs' excuses aren't limited to injuries tho, he has a slew of past excuses; communication, time zones, rookies, power outages, weather, the new one of slips and falls, and of course the ever popular back by demand is good old technique.

But honestly, I think he's done, but thought that 2 years ago too, so.
    Harbs is the new Jeff Fisher.
    And how long did it take to get rid of the Fish

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Im legit done with the team if harbs isnt gone... not fake internet outrage.... like seriously this team isnt going to win with him

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    And look what happened as soon as he got shit canned. Christ the Rams scored 35 yesterday and that BROUGHT THEIR AVERAGE DOWN think about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    That excuse doesn't fly when year after year 20 players are put on IR. The conditioning and nutrition of the players needs to be out under the microscope along with the FO and coaching staff.

This ain't flying for me either.
    This has been discussed many times on here.
    Everything needs to be looked at from what the hell they're eating to how often they're watering the practice fields.
    You cannot continue to have that many injuries and people on IR and chalk it up to bad luck or coincidence.

We already know Harbaughs choice for assistants and coordinators has been shit for the most part.
    So is the strength and conditioning coach or whatever he's called also left up to Harbaugh to choose?
    Is this something that's more up to the organization to do or is this a legit assistant type position that's up to the head coach to fill?
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Not something you need to worry about IMO. I mentioned yesterday the amount of empty seats in the stadium for a 1:00 start against the Steelers on a perfect fall day, don't think Bisciotti isn't noticing that, among other things. What do you think the stadium is going to look like for those games against the Texans or Lions in November/December? Especially if this thing keeps going downhill? Look at that thread about fan disinterest and how many people - diehards from this board! - are planning on doing other things next Sunday. The franchise is in a bad place right now.

Fan apathy, disinterest, no shows, these are things that will catch Bisciotti's attention IMO. They aren't going to skate by with the injury excuse this year and expect fans to keep coming back.