How bout that OFFENSE???

What a nice change of pace today. Great play calling by pounding JLew at the defense of NO, excellent passing by McNair, and another EXCELLENT game by our D!!! This is what I expected all season. McNair finally played up to what I know he can do!!! The Steelers just went down 7-0 by the way Brian Billick called to what we can do today and we beat a very good team. How many people are of the Saints band wagon after today?? My only concern is the passing yards by Drew Brees....big numbers!

Re: How bout that OFFENSE???

In a match of inbred teams I hope der raiders win

Take away the 2 INT for TD's and the O still put up 21 points! McNair gets credit for the Heap TD as well...(see Boller VS Carolina)!!

Thanks BB and McNair!!:hammer:

Do concussions give you better strength and accuracy???? McNair looked awesome today where has that been all year???

5. Re: How bout that OFFENSE???

Maybe Boller playing well helped Steve also. Just like Having Steve seemed to help Boller. Competition is a good thing.

Steve's rating today was 121.5. Yea baby. Jamal got 100, and we scored at least 20. If we continue to do that, we are dangerous.

The offense should shoot for moving up in the rankings to 16th. If they can do that, we have a real shot...

I'm pissed I didn't get to see the game.:o

Quote Originally Posted by RavenDavey View Post
    Take away the 2 INT for TD's and the O still put up 21 points! McNair gets credit for the Heap TD as well...(see Boller VS Carolina)!!

Thanks BB and McNair!!:hammer:
    That's 21 pts on 3 red zone opps. I wonder if that's happened since Vincenzo left? Usually the next 3 red zone opps for Vinny wouldn't work out so well:grbac:
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

7. Now That's More Like It!!!

The thing that impressed me the most is, Steve McNair looked very comfortable running the offense! When Fassel called the plays, Steve looked mystified It didn't surprise me that we crushed them however, the let up in our secondary in the last half, really concerns me:grbac: . I knew Brian could call a good game, and he did..People forget that he called his own plays the first two years he took over as head coach...Our offense was getting better, until Matt Cavanaugh started calling the playes...But we did win a Super Bowl with Matt at the helm

8. Re: How bout that OFFENSE???

I think when Mcnair got hit last week, when he came to, they told him it was 2003.....hehe

Or they said yeah, your name is Steve.....Steve Young..... haha

But as usual its only one game lets hope this the usual offense....and we are all in synch now.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Tex Ritter wrote (in part):
    The only thing that surprised me was how some people were so seemingly quick to try to write him off. It really made little sense.
    After what we've seen happen at QB over the past near-decade, no doubt some Ravens fans are simply pleasantly surprised that Steve hasn't spontaneously combusted, choked on vomit, or suffered any other Spinal Tap-like fate.

Having him actually win games is just icing on the cake.

BS