Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 280
  1. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    25,090
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Flacco World Order



    Quote Originally Posted by pauliewalnuts80 View Post
    Please explain the Eddie Murray comment. Is he even a Ravens fan? That would be pretty cool if he is a Ravens fan and Flacco supporter, but your comment had a facetious tone to it, so it’s kind of hard to tell. Love me some Eddie!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just the idea that Baltimore ran Eddie Murray out of town and are now ready to do the same to Flacco.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  2. Re: Flacco World Order

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Just the idea that Baltimore ran Eddie Murray out of town and are now ready to do the same to Flacco.
    Got it, makes sense now. And it's true that you don't realize what you had until it's gone. Although in Joe's case, I could see him retiring rather than playing for another team. The only exception I'd think would be the Eagles, Redskins, or one of the New York teams, since it's close to home, and Joe is known to be a homebody that values being close to family. Not to mention, he has already made enough money to support his family for the next few generations, assuming he invests well.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk





  3. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    236

    Re: Flacco World Order

    Joe Flacco David Carr'd? Really? the excuses really never end for this guy do they?

    I dont understand how people can be so defensive of him when he has fleeced their favorite team out of millions of dollars and 5 years of Football. Whatever.





  4. #40

    Re: Flacco World Order

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBoy52 View Post
    Joe Flacco David Carr'd? Really? the excuses really never end for this guy do they?

    I dont understand how people can be so defensive of him when he has fleeced their favorite team out of millions of dollars and 5 years of Football. Whatever.
    Do you remember David Carr or are u just mad at flacco ... the situation has similarities... after years of pressure...he stopped seeing the field and was feeling phantom pressure

    Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    105 Receptions 849 Yards -Kyle Juszcyk

    37 receptions 525 yards. - Perriman





  5. Re: Flacco World Order

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBoy52 View Post
    Joe Flacco David Carr'd? Really? the excuses really never end for this guy do they?

    I dont understand how people can be so defensive of him when he has fleeced their favorite team out of millions of dollars and 5 years of Football. Whatever.
    Name the QB who could have succeeded under these circumstances.
    I'll help you by naming them.

    Aaron Rodgers.

    My, what a short list.

    Baltimore is where QBs go to die.
    Even Rodgers would have had a hard time staying healthy here.





  6. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    236

    Re: Flacco World Order

    Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Do you remember David Carr or are u just mad at flacco ... the situation has similarities... after years of pressure...he stopped seeing the field and was feeling phantom pressure

    Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    David Carr sucked under pressure he was jittery. If your saying Flacco is the same way i Agree. But the argument he has been pressured so much that he is feeling phantom pressure is a joke. Since 2012 Flacco has been pressured at exactly the league average. If he is feeling Phantom pressure after being pressured at the league average rate than that is a character flaw on his part.

    http://www.footballoutsiders.com/sta...-pressure-2016





  7. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    236

    Re: Flacco World Order

    Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Name the QB who could have succeeded under these circumstances.
    I'll help you by naming them.

    Aaron Rodgers.

    My, what a short list.

    Baltimore is where QBs go to die.
    Even Rodgers would have had a hard time staying healthy here.
    Under these Circumstances? You make it seem like we have an all time shit offense when that just isnt the case. I could name 20+ high school qbs who could have thrown for more than 28 yards in that entire football game. I could name 50 Qb's who could somehow manage not to throw a pick in ten consecutive games. I could name 100's of Qb's who could learn to not throw of their back foot and I can name 30 NFL Qb's that could actually maneuver in the pocket to maybe help out the offensive line a bit instead of standing still like a pylon or better yet running into the rush.





  8. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,264

    Re: Flacco World Order

    Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Name the QB who could have succeeded under these circumstances.
    I'll help you by naming them.

    Aaron Rodgers.

    My, what a short list.

    Baltimore is where QBs go to die.
    Even Rodgers would have had a hard time staying healthy here.
    Know one would know who Tom Brady is today if the Ravens drafted him.





  9. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    236

    Re: Flacco World Order

    Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Know one would know who Tom Brady is today if the Ravens drafted him.
    Wow I feel like i am being punked on this board or something. Is this a Kevin Durant situation? Joe is this you?





  10. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,264

    Re: Flacco World Order

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBoy52 View Post
    Wow I feel like i am being punked on this board or something. Is this a Kevin Durant situation? Joe is this you?
    I'm done with Flacco unless he turns it around. Brady is not a Dan Marino or John Elway type gifted with a canon arm. Look at Brady's combine tape, you would not think he is a football player.

    If Brady was drafted by an organization as dysfunctional as the Ravens have been in recent years, do you think he develops into a star? He was a sixth round draft pick, if the Patriots knew Brady was an all time great he gets drafted in the first round.





  11. Re: Flacco World Order

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBoy52 View Post
    Under these Circumstances? You make it seem like we have an all time shit offense when that just isnt the case. I could name 20+ high school qbs who could have thrown for more than 28 yards in that entire football game. I could name 50 Qb's who could somehow manage not to throw a pick in ten consecutive games. I could name 100's of Qb's who could learn to not throw of their back foot and I can name 30 NFL Qb's that could actually maneuver in the pocket to maybe help out the offensive line a bit instead of standing still like a pylon or better yet running into the rush.
    They're now rotating in guards, like this is the NBA, because they're not sure who should play and it's week 4.
    They haven't had a RB since Ray Rice got fat then banned (except for the Kubiak year with Forsett)
    They can't keep the same WR for more than 3 years under Harbs (the exception: Torrey who they kept for 4)
    Which is compounded because they can't draft or develop WRs to compensate for the constant turnover.
    They've had 5 different OC's since 2012. Which means all the players, not just Joe, have had to learn at least 5 different playbooks.
    They keep switching the blocking scheme from man to zone to stretch to trap to...
    They keep losing their best offensive players to injury, FA, suspension, retirement...
    They keep overdrafting defense, blowing most of those picks, then expecting to get by with whatever table scraps they can scrounge for the offense.
    There's a clear disconnect between the scouts/FO & the coaches.
    The coaches are frustratingly, stubbornly slow to adjust.
    They preach continuity, but do they practice it?

    And you think this is normal in the NFL?
    You think QBs can succeed with this much dysfunction?
    OK, so name which ones you think can handle all this and not suck or get hurt too.





  12. Re: Flacco World Order

    Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Know one would know who Tom Brady is today if the Ravens drafted him.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland