Blog Entries

Re: Flacco World Order

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    He did last year didnt we give up like 4 sacks to him
    yup he feast last year too. We will not a thing to adjust either. Book it

2. Re: Flacco World Order

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    mack is going to feast.
    Mack's got this game circled on his calendar bruh.
    Joe's going to be one big bruise after.
    He might throw for negative yards.

Blog Entries

There's not much they can do. There are just too many leaks. They would have to keep two skilled position players back to block and that leaves limited options to throw to.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    At this stage, I feel bad for the guy. He's not going to make it through the season like this.

What do you expect in Oakland next week? Mack gonna put so much interior pressure they'll have to roll the pocket. D knows that so they shoot the outside gaps. Not gonna be pretty to see him run for his life again.
    Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's one thing to still "support" Flacco and root for him to succeed. I'll be rooting for Flacco as long as he's on our team, but at this point I don't see how anyone can see him as more than a mediocre QB.

His supporting cast is terrible, but I think an average NFL QB would still manage better than this. He's on pace for 2404 yds, 16 TDs, and 24 ints. I think his final numbers will be better than that, but that's incredibly bad. Last year no team had less than 2900 yards or 14 tds or more than 25 ints. This obviously includes teams who burned through multiple QBs. Is our offensive talent really worse than the worst around the league last season? Because if it's even similar, these numbers point to Flacco being a big part of the problem.

Maybe he could recover to play better this year or in a future season, but I doubt he will ever be very dynamic again. He was never a player like Manning or Brady who could read a defense well enough to make up for physical limitations. That doesn't seem to be getting much better. And his athleticism will only decline from here. Many QBs are in their prime at 32, but I think this happens because they learn to read the game better. Whatever small decline they may have in physical skill is dwarfed at the QB position by the increased knowledge of the game. This just isn't happening for Flacco.

I'm usually an optimist when it comes to the Ravens, but I don't see Flacco ever having another good season. Hope I'm wrong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    I'm expecting the body count to continue in this one.

Blog Entries

And I guarandamnt oaks defensive coordinator has Mac actually attack the guards unlike pees who would line him up against Stanley and tell him to win his one on one matchup

Blog Entries

It sucks we were so right about how terrible this team/season was going to be. We all knew the #RomanEmpire wasent going to work. We knew this line was trash we knew the d was going to be highly overrated Pees was still going to Pees. The backs were average Woodhead would get hurt etc

Blog Entries

my kinfolk went to the game yesterday, I just got off the phone with him he said Perriman was streaking down the sidelines on two plays WIDE OPEN..Joe didn't see him. He ain't even trying anymore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    my kinfolk went to the game yesterday, I just got off the phone with him he said Perriman was streaking down the sidelines on two plays WIDE OPEN..Joe didn't see him. He ain't even trying anymore.
    we were pointing them out during the game, Wallace too; he got so frustrated he slammed his helmet. Part of the issue is that Flacco is starting to stare down the rush instead of keeping his eyes downfield. On one sack he was just dancing and looking at the rush. I am not sure I blame him, given the hits he's taken. But it's a fatal flaw

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    we were pointing them out during the game, Wallace too; he got so frustrated he slammed his helmet. Part of the issue is that Flacco is starting to stare down the rush instead of keeping his eyes downfield. On one sack he was just dancing and looking at the rush. I am not sure I blame him, given the hits he's taken. But it's a fatal flaw
    smh he's shook bro he has no confidence in what's in front of him and therefore has lost all his mojo in the process and he was never a student of the game to begin with so here we are now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    How about we just hold Joe out for this next week? He can get ready for the Chicago game. Let Mallet take the big hits and bruises - take one for the team. This might give Flacco a chance to really be ready for the Bears.