Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 64
  1. #1

    2-2 at the quarter pole, next 4 games



    Are:
    @Oak (Carr left yesterday w an injury)
    Chicago w/Glennon or a rookie
    @MN maybe w case keenum
    Miami w/ cutler & they are soft

    We could conceivably be 5-3, 6-2 at the midpoint. We may be running into a stretch of injured QBs who allow our D to look more like the D that played Cleveland & Cincy.

    Will our perception of this team change if we reel off 3-4 straight Ws?

    This league has few dominant teams. We still can be a playoff team with our favorable schedule.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    7,379

    Re: 2-2 at the quarter pole, next 4 games

    We're not winning the next 3-4 games. We're too flawed.





  3. #3

    Re: 2-2 at the quarter pole, next 4 games

    The only team that looks as bad as we do right now is the Chargers and their WR core is light years ahead of what we have to watch on sundays.


    The way this team is performing we are looking at picking very early in the draft next year,





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Calvert County
    Posts
    5,283
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2-2 at the quarter pole, next 4 games

    I can see them at 5-3 if Carr doesn't play next week. They won't beat Minnesota, but they can beat Oakland if Manuel is at QB, and they should beat Chicago and Miami, who are both as awful as the Ravens, regardless.





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    30,136
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: 2-2 at the quarter pole, next 4 games

    lol we in trouble.





  6. Re: 2-2 at the quarter pole, next 4 games

    Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    Are:
    @Oak (Carr left yesterday w an injury)
    Chicago w/Glennon or a rookie
    @MN maybe w case keenum
    Miami w/ cutler & they are soft

    We could conceivably be 5-3, 6-2 at the midpoint. We may be running into a stretch of injured QBs who allow our D to look more like the D that played Cleveland & Cincy.

    Will our perception of this team change if we reel off 3-4 straight W’s?

    This league has few dominant teams. We still can be a playoff team with our favorable schedule.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The national perception will be that we are a "contender"

    much like the national perception has been for a decade that we have one of the best D's in the league.

    We all know the truth





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2-2 at the quarter pole, next 4 games

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    We're not winning the next 3-4 games. We're too flawed.
    incredibly short sighted like most fans sensationalism. we see our flaws and ignore other teams.

    Id favor us in almost all of those games depending on whether Carr plays or not, thats looking at our flaws, as well as theirs. Vikings have a strong defense but just lost 1/3 of their offense, theyre similar to us. Dolphins arent that good and Chicago isnt either. Both those games will rely on our rush defense to improve, but plenty capable of that. we may not be favored in the away games, but i doubt its by much. Again, id expect us to come out with 3 wins in the next 4, barring further injuries.
    -JAB





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    7,379

    Re: 2-2 at the quarter pole, next 4 games

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    incredibly short sighted like most fans sensationalism. we see our flaws and ignore other teams.

    Id favor us in almost all of those games depending on whether Carr plays or not, thats looking at our flaws, as well as theirs. Vikings have a strong defense but just lost 1/3 of their offense, theyre similar to us. Dolphins arent that good and Chicago isnt either. Both those games will rely on our rush defense to improve, but plenty capable of that. we may not be favored in the away games, but i doubt its by much. Again, id expect us to come out with 3 wins in the next 4, barring further injuries.
    Let's revisit this October 30th.





  9. #9

    Re: 2-2 at the quarter pole, next 4 games

    5-3 at the midpoint. 6-2 would not shock me. Every team suffers adversity and this 2 game stretch is ours.





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2-2 at the quarter pole, next 4 games

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Let's revisit this October 30th.
    Im good with that. Like I said I expect 3 wins. no worse than 2-2. Id say the odds are in my favor of them winning in the next 3-4 games over not.
    -JAB





  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    30,136
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: 2-2 at the quarter pole, next 4 games

    lol some serious kool aid here, how are we going to score points to win games?





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    15,918
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: 2-2 at the quarter pole, next 4 games

    Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    Are:
    @Oak (Carr left yesterday w an injury)
    Chicago w/Glennon or a rookie
    @MN maybe w case keenum
    Miami w/ cutler & they are soft

    We could conceivably be 5-3, 6-2 at the midpoint. We may be running into a stretch of injured QBs who allow our D to look more like the D that played Cleveland & Cincy.

    Will our perception of this team change if we reel off 3-4 straight W’s?

    This league has few dominant teams. We still can be a playoff team with our favorable schedule.
    5-3, 6-2? With this team, as it currently stands, we will be lucky to be 4-4 at the midway point... Bc





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland