Ozzie, this is what you get for 1. Thinking Flacco can hide no real investment on our offense

And 2. Thinking more talent will overhaul the defense when you keep the same coordinators and scheme. Today should be the final wake up call regarding these 2 issues. If you fire Harbs at least can Swiss Pease and Fucking offensive genius MM

Blog Entries

Re: Ozzie, this is what you get for 1. Thinking Flacco can hide no real investment on our offense

If there were one issue with the offense, even a second, I might have been inclined to think that Flacco could make it work. However, excluding him (Because there'll be plenty of threads about his play), these are the following issues with the offense (In no particular order):

Poor pass protection
    Spotty run blocking
    One dimensional WRs with questionable hands
    Only one guy who actually can consistently catch with his hands and maneuver properly against zone coverage.
    Average RBs, with the best one being known for fumbles
    An Offensive Coordinator, doubling as the QB coach and with a Run Game Coordinator with a style that differs from his traditional zone blocking screen heavy scheme.
    Front office treating the offense secondary to the defense
    Head Coach prioritizing Special Teams ahead of the offense as well

Joe Flacco is not playing well right now, but there is not a QB in the league who could overcome that many issues with an offense. It's just not going to happen.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: Ozzie, this is what you get for 1. Thinking Flacco can hide no real investment on our offense

dude flacco blew it multiple times today did u watch the game

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    And 2. Thinking more talent will overhaul the defense when you keep the same coordinators and scheme. Today should be the final wake up call regarding these 2 issues. If you fire Harbs at least can Swiss Pease and Fucking offensive genius MM
    I honestly don't think MM deserves to be fired. He is working with NOTHING. He has no QB, no RB, no OL, an old ass TE and a group of WR that have zero fucks to give. He was given shit and asked to make lemonade.

Pees on the other hand, has no fucking excuse. Even with the injuries to DL, the Ravens have one of the deepest d lines in the NFL. They literally have high picks inactive every week. That defense is that deep. He is holding them back.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    dude flacco blew it multiple times today did u watch the game
    Flacco sucks

Line sucks

Bunch of jags at wr te rb

Our defense has been the biggest lie in the nfl for 5 years

Ozzie hasn't drafted A dynamic player in years

Barbs is a pussy

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Burn it down

Unfortunately I did. I should have added that Flacco isn't going anywhere for a few years and we need to minimize his suck factors. It still would be an uphill climb with his mechanics and decision making