Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 62

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dyess AFB
    Posts
    369

    Brandon Williams



    He is surely missed. He changes how the D plays

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk





  2. #2

    Re: Brandon Williams

    I'd still prefer if we spent the money on Wagner. Is anyone else feeling manic about this team? We just looked decent?

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dyess AFB
    Posts
    369

    Re: Brandon Williams

    The thing is if you dont have him we give up too many yards

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk





  4. Re: Brandon Williams

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    He is surely missed. He changes how the D plays

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I'm sorry but one fucking DT should not be a major factor.
    Should losing him hurt? Absolutely but it we're not talking about losing a Ray Lewis in his prime time thing.
    The amount of depth on the Dline should make his lose a minimal factor.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dyess AFB
    Posts
    369

    Re: Brandon Williams

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    I'm sorry but one fucking DT should not be a major factor.
    Should losing him hurt? Absolutely but it we're not talking about losing a Ray Lewis in his prime time thing.
    The amount of depth on the Dline should make his lose a minimal factor.
    That if you look at Ray Lewis time he had dominant DTs in front if you know anything about foot balll you build from the inside out. We giving up way too many running yds and pierce trying to do to much. This D is totally different when Williams is not out there

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk





  6. Re: Brandon Williams

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    That if you look at Ray Lewis time he had dominant DTs in front if you know anything about foot balll you build from the inside out. We giving up way too many running yds and pierce trying to do to much. This D is totally different when Williams is not out there

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I'm not disagreeing with you. That's the problem though. The defense with the depth they have should not feel THAT much of an effect from losing Williams but it does. You can only put so much of the blame on the talent dropoff from losing him. Blame needs to be put on the DC and the depth for letting the drop off be as significant as it is.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dyess AFB
    Posts
    369

    Re: Brandon Williams

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with you. That's the problem though. The defense with the depth they have should not feel THAT much of an effect from losing Williams but it does. You can only put so much of the blame on the talent dropoff from losing him. Blame needs to be put on the DC and the depth for letting the drop off be as significant as it is.
    Yes the thing is the talent drop os great as no other player does what williams does except maybe pierce who is trying to do too much the other guys are really 3-4 D ends

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    15,870
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Brandon Williams

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    I'm sorry but one fucking DT should not be a major factor.
    Should losing him hurt? Absolutely but it we're not talking about losing a Ray Lewis in his prime time thing.
    The amount of depth on the Dline should make his lose a minimal factor.
    Oh Fan, you're so wrong! Expecting BWill back is like "Waiting for Godot" or "The Raven" >
    Nevermore... Bc





  9. #9

    Re: Brandon Williams

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Oh Fan, you're so wrong! Expecting BWill back is like "Waiting for Godot" or "The Raven" >
    Nevermore... Bc
    BC, love your posts in general, but you're wrong on this one. BW will not make an impact. I'll wait for the film study, but they ran it well against us. I thought our line was sick without BW... Silly of me. Not a hater, just not impressed

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    15,870
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Brandon Williams

    Quote Originally Posted by guymf4 View Post
    BC, love your posts in general, but you're wrong on this one. BW will not make an impact. I'll wait for the film study, but they ran it well against us. I thought our line was sick without BW... Silly of me. Not a hater, just not impressed

    Thanks, but perhaps my post was a bit convoluted (?) Godot never came, thus Nevermore, IOW it doesn't matter if BWill comes back the defense will still underachieve. If one player makes or breaks your defense, you're in trouble anyway. Just remember Jimmy Smith last year... Bc
    P.S. - guymf4, I'd like to see your POV more often





  11. #11

    Re: Brandon Williams

    Myles Jack just got a pick six. Remember when we drafted Correia over him?

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    297
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Brandon Williams

    Quote Originally Posted by guymf4 View Post
    Myles Jack just got a pick six. Remember when we drafted Correia over him?

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Jack got drafted before Correa but I understand what you're trying to say

    We should've just drafted him instead of trading down with Jax and letting them get him





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland