Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 73 to 84 of 84
  1. Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!



    Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Tyrod is much better than Flacco
    Tyrod is a jag who fell apart in big games in college and a jag who can't even get to the playoffs

    Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk





  2. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Owings Mills, MD
    Posts
    12,668

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Tyrod is a jag who fell apart in big games in college and a jag who can't even get to the playoffs

    Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Stop embarrassing yourself man LOL





  3. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    15,923
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    I will say Joe wouldnt have made that run without Q and his huge catch radius as joe would chuck the ball in Q's direction not very accurate and pray he catch it. With that run joe showed he was worth money but to me not enough to hamstring the team
    No doubt Boldin greatly helped Flacco, and the Ravens, during our Super Bowl run. So why did Ozzie try to low-ball Boldin since he was Joe's main squeeze? IMO a miscalculation over a few measly millions. At any rate I wouldn't have let Boldin go. Abbott without Costello? Just plain stupid... Bc





  4. #76

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    Iím at the game. No one can get open


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  5. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    29,329
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    Iím at the game. No one can get open


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Weíve been pointing out wide open guys that he doesnít see. One read and check down.
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  6. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    7,381

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    9/14 110 1 TD at the half. Tyrod, not Joe.





  7. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dyess AFB
    Posts
    389

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    No doubt Boldin greatly helped Flacco, and the Ravens, during our Super Bowl run. So why did Ozzie try to low-ball Boldin since he was Joe's main squeeze? IMO a miscalculation over a few measly millions. At any rate I wouldn't have let Boldin go. Abbott without Costello? Just plain stupid... Bc
    Can agree with this. I think then if you get perriman you give him a wr that will help him develop with consistency

    Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk





  8. #80

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    I didn't read this whole thing, but the original thought is a wanker. At the time, you have little other option than to do what Ravens did. Plus give Taylor is chances elsewhere is only the right thing to do.





  9. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    350

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    yes we should have





  10. #82

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    tygod went into ATL and got da W





  11. Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    Flacco is just straight ass. He's a stiff bum. He's scared to get hit too.





  12. Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    Kept Tyrod? Why?

    What did Tyrod ever do to deserve such harsh and cruel punishment?





    WHY DO YOU HATE THE MAN, OP





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland