Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 84
  1. #1

    Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!



    We had Joe's replacement and we let him go. Joe Flacco is done. Tyrod Taylor has always been on the uptick. Ray Lewis thought that he should have been the qb moving forward after 2013. He saw his potential. But look at the numbers.


    https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...f-to-hot-start



    2017 Regular Season537956267.17.114471061.499.2
    Career5839306,81962.77.3341841513-92.8


    2017 Regular Season537956267.17.114471061.499.2
    Career5839306,81962.77.3341841513-92.8



    41 tds and 15 interceptions. Flacco has thrown a pick in 9 straight games. Face it, Joe's the reason we losing.





  2. Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    Dude you remind me of J Jonah Jameson from Spider-Man. Lol, you pick your headline first and then you GO for it, chomping on a cigar the whole time.

    "I can see it now! Spider-Man, a Menace! Front page headlines!"

    "Tyrod was the answer. Face it! Flacco is the reason for us sucking!"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    29,881
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    Dude you remind me of J Jonah Jameson from Spider-Man. Lol, you pick your headline first and then you GO for it, chomping on a cigar the whole time.

    "I can see it now! Spider-Man, a Menace! Front page headlines!"

    "Tyrod was the answer. Face it! Flacco is the reason for us sucking!"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    weeeeaaaaakkkk





  4. #4

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    Dude you remind me of J Jonah Jameson from Spider-Man. Lol, you pick your headline first and then you GO for it, chomping on a cigar the whole time.

    "I can see it now! Spider-Man, a Menace! Front page headlines!"

    "Tyrod was the answer. Face it! Flacco is the reason for us sucking!"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah I'll take the Rob Parker charge instead! The black John Steadman!
    You can't deny the facts! Flacco been straight ass for three years. He brings nothing to the table anymore. Dude got paid and he's disinterested. Tyrod is an ascendant master!!!!





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    5,845

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    McNuggets?

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Nah I'll take the Rob Parker charge instead! The black John Steadman!
    You can't deny the facts! Flacco been straight ass for three years. He brings nothing to the table anymore. Dude got paid and he's disinterested. Tyrod is an ascendant master!!!!
    You think he wears the ring joe won him on a necklace? Does he look at it and think some day I may earn one of these...........


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    25,070
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    The Bills only have TT for 1 more year. They only extended him for 2 years this offseason. If he keeps playing this way they might not be able to keep him. Maybe the Ravens bring Tyrod Taylor back in 2019?





  8. #8

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    You think he wears the ring joe won him on a necklace? Does he look at it and think some day I may earn one of these...........


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the same ring Q won for Joe





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    the same ring Q won for Joe
    Making up for that dropped Td in 10?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ceciltucky, MD
    Posts
    269

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Nah I'll take the Rob Parker charge instead! The black John Steadman!
    You can't deny the facts! Flacco been straight ass for three years. He brings nothing to the table anymore. Dude got paid and he's disinterested. Tyrod is an ascendant master!!!!
    You do realize the three years of straight ass you refer to occurred after Tyrod had already left Baltimore to get a starting job elsewhere?

    It's not like he was here after Flacco started going downhill, and no GM in the league would have dumped Flacco after the 2014 season he had in favor of Tyrod.

    Your argument makes no logical sense at all. One of those "if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle" nonsensical departures from the reality of the situation.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.





  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ceciltucky, MD
    Posts
    269

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    If you had left it at "Joe looks more interested in expanding his gene pool than playing football", that I couldn't argue. :)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Face it. We should have kept Tyrod!

    I mean I guess that's your narrative Julio Jones went 334 3tds in only 3 games last year. Were Boldins numbers historical or something


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland