Page 1 of 17 123 ... LastLast

How y'all feel about Ronnie Stanley?

I feel like in a five player draft, we got an average player with the 6th pick of the draft. Damn Ramsay or Zeke would look good in purple. I'm no Joe Flacco apologist, but Stanley been getting beat all year like Phil Collins on a drum. Dude is not ever going to be an elite player.

Re: How y'all feel about Ronnie Stanley?

Completely agree. Should have taken Tunstil. I think Stanley is the second coming of Oher. Doubt we coulda moved up and taken Ramsey. Zeke could prove to be more trouble than worth with the suspension issue.

Blog Entries

Look at all the Tackles taken in the to 10 picks the past 10 drafts. Who has been better? Tyron Smith is the only one. Jake Mathews looks about on the same level as Stanley. The rest are all below Stanley.

Blog Entries

Stanley is the only legit Olineman we have on this team outside of Yanda right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Stanley is the only legit Olineman we have on this team outside of Yanda right now.
    agree... Do I think he's the next JO.... no but he's the best we got (I dont know if we can count on Yanda playing a full season ever again at this point)

Blog Entries

I think he's fine? He's not going to be JO but holding him to that standard is unfair. Far better than Oher ever was at LT IMO. Do I wish - like I always have - they could have gotten Bosa, Elliott, or Ramsey? Yes. But they didn't, nothing can change that, and Stanley is totally adequate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    I feel like in a five player draft, we got an average player with the 6th pick of the draft. Damn Ramsay or Zeke would look good in purple. I'm no Joe Flacco apologist, but Stanley been getting beat all year like Phil Collins on a drum. Dude is not ever going to be an elite player.
    IMO DeForest Buckner (DE), taken one pick after Stanley, was the better player. However, the Ravens were in desperate need @ LT after the Monroe issue. I think he's a decent OT and can get better with experience. He won't be JO, but who is? ... Bc

He will be a pro-bowler by the time his rookie contract is up but he's probably never going to be JO as everyone has already said.

9. Re: How y'all feel about Ronnie Stanley?

Who's been better so far, Stanley or Tunsil? I wanted Tunsil over Stanley in that draft since we couldn't land Ramsey or Bosa.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    Who's been better so far, Stanley or Tunsil? I wanted Tunsil over Stanley in that draft since we couldn't land Ramsey or Bosa.
    According to PFF last year Tunstil only gave up 1 sack and Stanley gave up 3. Didn't really elaborate on anything else

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    According to PFF last year Tunstil only gave up 1 sack and Stanley gave up 3. Didn't really elaborate on anything else
    Wasent Tunsil playing guard not LT last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched the DAL vs. AZ game and saw Tyron Smith getting beat by Jones and Barrett several times and he is a top three LT. Everyone has bad games.

I get that Stanley hasn't continued his impressive play from last year but I still hold out hope for him to be dominant. He's still young and missed a good portion of camp this year so I'm chalking up his average play to rust thus far. Personally, I'm still good with the pick after we couldn't get Ramsey. Although I do realize that he needs to get his ass in gear sooner rather than later.