Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Opinion Piece: In all honesty.

A site that continues to make its money off of the back of a team outraged people claim they will no longer support. It's sanctimonious.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    A site that continues to make its money off of the back of a team outraged people claim they will no longer support. It's sanctimonious.
    You've yet to tell us how posting in the politics section helps then team. If it doesn't, than what does it matter?

This section is literally named Politics.....

I guess I will just go join a refrigerator repair forum to talk Ravens as well

Blog Entries

The website, as a whole, generates traffic and advertisement for profit, off of the back of the Ravens. Every singled forum and sub-forum. Hence the term, Russellstreetreport. This forum was put here, because some who like to discuss the Ravens also like to discuss politics. It was not put here as an individual entity on a site that has nothing to do with the Ravens. Politics forum or not, you are still generating traffic for a Ravens fan site, that conducts interviews, updates and the like, about the Ravens team.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The website, as a whole, generates traffic and advertisement for profit, off of the back of the Ravens. Every singled forum and sub-forum. Hence the term, Russellstreetreport. This forum was put here, because some who like to discuss the Ravens also like to discuss politics. It was not put here as an individual entity on a site that has nothing to do with the Ravens. Politics forum or not, you are still generating traffic for a Ravens fan site, that conducts interviews, updates and the like, about the Ravens team.
    So.. it doesn't help the Ravens or the NFL is what you're saying?