Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Opinion Piece: In all honesty.

If you're going to stop supporting the NFL, just go. We don't need to hear your declaration 50 times over, while you continuous talk on a message board that generates traffic and advertisement off the back of an NFL team. Talking about boycotting the league, or refusing the put money into the league's pockets, for the next 14 weeks, doesn't express much pain and sorrow. You would think that if you were so outraged you'd be able to just stop cold turkey and call it a day. Sell your PSLs, because others are lined up to buy them. Burn you jerseys, throw them away, whatever you have to do and just be done with it. All of this half-assing, quite frankly, is weak. You complain about guys like me going on about Flacco for ages. You complain about players kneeling, being spoiled brats with a sense of entitlement. Yet, if you don't just leave and call it a day, you're going to end up doing the exact same things you've condemned to high hell.

Or, you could just stick around for the next time the flag is held improperly during a pre-game ceremony and ditch the NFL after that. Hey, you know what, you might as well ditch college football too while you're at it. Especially, the next time you see variations of the U.S. Flag embedded in uniforms. Even simpler than that, now that everyone has learned that the NFL has been involved in Paid Patriotism for years, that should be outrage enough to give it up altogether.

If you're going to go, just go.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: Opinion Piece: In all honesty.

In all honestly I haven't posted on the main board since Sunday and I assume noone else either so if you want to stick to football games and not talk politics and kneeling there is a board all for you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    In all honestly I haven't posted on the main board since Sunday and I assume noone else either so if you want to stick to football games and not talk politics and kneeling there is a board all for you.
    It doesn't matter what board you're on. The Board, and entire site for that matter, makes its money off of the back of the Ravens. You can spruce it up however you want.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    It doesn't matter what board you're on. The Board, and entire site for that matter, makes its money off of the back of the Ravens. You can spruce it up however you want.
    How does posting here in the politics section make the Ravens money?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Who knows?

Blog Entries

It creates traffic for the site as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    He said the site makes its money off of the back of the Ravens. He didn't say it made the Ravens money.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    He said the site makes its money off of the back of the Ravens. He didn't say it made the Ravens money.
    This as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    I don't get it. What does that have to do with not watching the NFL"

If you're going to stop supporting the NFL, just go. We don't need to hear your declaration 50 times over, while you continuous talk on a message board that generates traffic and advertisement off the back of an NFL team. Talking about boycotting the league, or refusing the put money into the league's pockets, for the next 14 weeks, doesn't express much pain and sorrow. You would think that if you were so outraged you'd be able to just stop cold turkey and call it a day. Sell your PSLs, because others are lined up to buy them. Burn you jerseys, throw them away, whatever you have to do and just be done with it. All of this half-assing, quite frankly, is weak. You complain about guys like me going on about Flacco for ages. You complain about players kneeling, being spoiled brats with a sense of entitlement. Yet, if you don't just leave and call it a day, you're going to end up doing the exact same things you've condemned to high hell.

Or, you could just stick around for the next time the flag is held improperly during a pre-game ceremony and ditch the NFL after that. Hey, you know what, you might as well ditch college football too while you're at it. Especially, the next time you see variations of the U.S. Flag embedded in uniforms. Even simpler than that, now that everyone has learned that the NFL has been involved in Paid Patriotism for years, that should be outrage enough to give it up altogether.

Mic drop!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

attention seekers

very similar to the attitude of people on /r/niceguys actually its kind of funny but sad and scary at the same time

As it is their right to spit on the flag...it is my right to make political-themed posts on a political message forum about a current political topic on a public website where a lot of people have opposing views about political-themed topics.

Now, if you are finished with this subject, and you have nothing to contribute..."you might as well go."

"If you're going to go, just go."

Thank you.