Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 ... LastLast
Results 229 to 240 of 361
  1. #229
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    29,197
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)



    I saw the Cam video and a guy who's been in the league as long as he has should know you can't say that. Remember when he used to just sit up there and pout? He came a long ways from that but this was a blunder.

    He should've stopped and said 'hey that wasn't appropriate, I apologize" and it would've likely blown over. IMO it's not a big deal, but she does deserve an apology.
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  2. #230

    Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

    Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    lol spot on





  3. #231
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    29,197
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

    seems like the female reporter is the one in hot water over racist tweets: https://sports.yahoo.com/panthers-re...200216553.html
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  4. #232

    Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)






  5. #233

    Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)






  6. #234

    Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    smh Cam such a fucking idiot sometimes..this is why I love Watson so much already you know this kid already donated a couple game checks? Like I am rooting for Deshaun Watson so hard.
    Well stop. We need them out of the wildcard race.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk





  7. #235
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6,364
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Well stop. We need them out of the wildcard race.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    There winning that division Indy done Tenn a big disappointment and Mariotta hurt Jax is Jax. They win by default


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  8. #236

    Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    There winning that division Indy done Tenn a big disappointment and Mariotta hurt Jax is Jax. They win by default


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Holy shit. Can I get that in English, please? Or at least NOT in a Joycean stream of consciousness.

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk





  9. #237
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6,364
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    There winning that division Indy done Tenn a big disappointment and Mariotta hurt Jax is Jax. They win by default


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Houston is Winning that Division. Indy is done with out Andrew Luck. Tennessee Titians are a very big disappointment, and Marriota is out with a hamstring injury. Jacksonville is Jacksonville meaning unless playing the Baltimore Ravens they are not a very good football team. Houston will win the division by default the same as they did last year


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  10. #238

    Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

    yo goode arent u on vacation u better be posting from the bar lol





  11. #239
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    29,598
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Houston is Winning that Division. Indy is done with out Andrew Luck. Tennessee Titians are a very big disappointment, and Marriota is out with a hamstring injury. Jacksonville is Jacksonville meaning unless playing the Baltimore Ravens they are not a very good football team. Houston will win the division by default the same as they did last year


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL boy go enjoy that vaca and stop posting.





  12. #240
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6,364
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Other Team Football News (Around the League v2)

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    yo goode arent u on vacation u better be posting from the bar lol
    Sunday brother


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland