Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Levity

Blog Entries

Levity

Look everyone,

We can sit up here and argue with each other until the cows come home (Excluding Bc's Sister-In-Law, she's already home for him, sad to say). Quite frankly, there is no doubt that we WILL argue with each other until the cows come home. This season is only going to get worse. However, if we're going to be at each other's throats, let's at least make it fun and keep a sense of humor about it. No matter how you wanted the team built, no matter who you think is at fault, we're all going to need all of the laughs we can get. At least, to hold us throughout the week until Sunday, when the real comedy show begins.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: Levity

I don't see the season getting worse. Worse means 4 or 5 wins. It's going to be the same step forward followed by a step back. 7 wins is still my number.

Fuck that.

I vote Civil War.

Blog Entries

shit is really upside this season we got the sword who should be posting an I told you so thread calling for levity??? fucking donald trump bruh.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE

I came to this thread for a NG NT joke (or heated discussion), please don't leave me disappointed.

Seriously, good idea S-word. Read name as pronounced by Sean Connery playing jeopardy in an SNL skit. Sorry best I could do right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    shit is really upside this season we got the sword who should be posting an I told you so thread calling for levity??? fucking donald trump bruh.
    You seem to really think that I would stoop so low as to selfishly glorify my own predictions over a tarnished season for the team we love?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    You seem to really think that I would stoop so low as to selfishly glorify my own predictions over a tarnished season for the team we love?
    lol no but I know you took an ass whooping for a year telling people this was going to happen and now is your time to shine on the haters lol

You want levity? I'll give you levity:

Oh, wait ... that's levitation.

Never mind.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    lol no but I know you took an ass whooping for a year telling people this was going to happen and now is your time to shine on the haters lol
    Smoove, I am beyond that now. The Land of Verdite is peaceful.

If I get a dog I will name it Ma and everyone will believe in him. I don't know if he will get along with my cat, Ion, but Ion is a really positive guy.

Ion knows just how to get food. He comes over and says "Look into my eyes human. Find yourself walking over and putting a scoop of food into my bowl. Make that two scoops. Now, find yourself feeling happy and clever that you figured out what I wanted. Forget that I just told you to do it and resume your normal life where cats don't hypnotize you. Meow! [begins eating] "

I think Ion is getting a weight problem. I keep telling myself that I need to stop giving him so much food. Somehow it never works out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Smoove, I am beyond that now. The Land of Verdite is peaceful.
    lol you getting laid lately?

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    You want levity? I'll give you levity:

Oh, wait ... that's levitation. Holmes.

Never mind.
    Fixed it for you.