The main retort, when the fWo would go on about this issue, is that we were obsessed with Madden and Fantasy football. Then, we'd read all of the posts about how many Super Bowls WR X has.

Let's take a Stefon Diggs for example. Joe Flacco has a guy who jumpstarts the offense. A guy that defenses truly fear. A guy who requires a constant double team. Not even a little shade by the Safety. Legit double teams. Now, the coverage shifts and you actually get better opportunities for the other pass catchers. Now, Flacco doesn't feel like he has to force everything, which make him more comfortable. This allows him to get into a better rhythm, because he knows that he doesn't have to make a perfect throw to Diggs. This allows him to play loose. This also makes it more difficult for defenses to stack the box against the run.

That one playmaker. THAT ONE PLAYMAKER, makes that much of a difference in your offense.

Quite frankly, although Flacco has not played well, I think that he has caught a lot of heat for the inadequacies around him.

At the end of the day, I've heard people say that Joe needs high quality pass catchers, RBs and an offensive line. Along with high quality coaching.

My question is......................................what QB doesn't need most, if not all of that? What QB has honestly been successful without the majority of that?