Page 1 of 84 123 ... LastLast

8-18..28yards...2Int..L

Im sorry but regardless of the o-line issues this shit is unacceptable. What's the excuse now? I'm pretty sure I've NEVER seen a stat line this bad by any quarterback. Of course, we will probably fire MM mid season as a scapegoat(although he's pretty garbage). At some point, we have to be real about this.

Re: 8-18..28yards...2Int..L

IIDK man, I'm just gonna write this whole day off as a bad dream. Wake up tomorrow, have a cup of coffee and begin a new week. Lol
    "Screw it, let's ride"!

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    IIDK man, I'm just gonna write this whole day off as a bad dream. Wake up tomorrow, have a cup of coffee and begin a new week. Lol
    Lol yeah it's literally THAT bad. This issue is coming to a head.

Unless he threw like 3-4 TDs, I don't this his stat line would have mattered one bit this game. He along with pretty much the entire team shit the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Im sorry but regardless of the o-line issues this shit is unacceptable. What's the excuse now? I'm pretty sure I've NEVER seen a stat line this bad by any quarterback. Of course, we will probably fire MM mid season as a scapegoat(although he's pretty garbage). At some point, we have to be real about this.

Aaron Rodgers is playing behind a worse O-Line that has guys falling down left and right, and he's lighting it up. I can't believe Flacco and Rodgers make essentially the same money. Flacco couldn't even carry Rodgers' jock.

Quote Originally Posted by mcBradley View Post
    Aaron Rodgers is playing behind a worse O-Line that has guys falling down left and right, and he's lighting it up. I can't believe Flacco and Rodgers make essentially the same money. Flacco couldn't even carry Rodgers' jock.
    Russel Wilson as well. Maybe not lighting it up but looking like a franchise quarterback. Looking fucking worth it smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Russel Wilson as well. Maybe not lighting it up but looking like a franchise quarterback. Looking fucking worth it smh.
    Was anybody saying that about Wilson until today?

8. Re: 8-18..28yards...2Int..L

Jet lag.

Virtually the whole team was sleepwalking their way through the game.

9. Re: 8-18..28yards...2Int..L

Quote Originally Posted by mcBradley View Post
    While this is true, Rodgers also has PLAYMAKERS.

Quote Originally Posted by bravens23 View Post
    Was anybody saying that about Wilson until today?
    Russell Wilson has looked better than flacco for a few years now. Flacco has had more picks in each game this season than Russell has in each game combined(so far). There's no defending the average Joe anymore. Russell hasn't been a world beater this season(4tds today though) but he's at least taken care of the ball unlike Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    While this is true, Rodgers also has PLAYMAKERS.
    Tongue in cheek?

Maybe he gets back there further removed from the knee injury, but Flacco is currently done as an NFL level starter. He's Jeff George with less of an arm.
    Last edited by Mizerooskie; 09-24-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Serious question. How many of us do you think could go out there and throw for 28 yards right now? Honestly, I think a few of us could.