Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Brandon Williams OUT

Williams' presence allows Pierce and others to get one-on-one opportunities. It's not an insurmountable loss, but the effects will be seen and felt.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Williams' presence allows Pierce and others to get one-on-one opportunities. It's not an insurmountable loss, but the effects will be seen and felt.
    I too thought this until I went and rewatched some games last year and B.Will wasn’t even on some of those 3rd down snaps that micheal pierce was feasting on. Pierce is really that good. Now not to say with BWill in makes pierces job that much easier but pierce is as every bit capable. It’s no surprise either that BWill has been collapsing the pocket much better this year because of pierces play beside him?

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by 757RavensFan
    The fact that he didn't even travel to London makes me think he may miss more than 1 game.
    Quote Originally Posted by bravens23 View Post
    I don't think we can read too much into it. They had to leave on Thursday, which means he only really got one day of practice. And there's also the idea that if they don't think he can play, there's no point in him traveling.

John did say he didn't think it would be a long term injury, which is good news, but obviously we have no idea what that means.

I'm working under the mostly baseless assumption that he was probably 50/50 to play this week, they kept him at home to get extended treatment, with the obvious goal of being back next weekend for the Steelers.
    I agree, b23, and would add that it's a long flight so why have him travel (round trip) in a confined space for that long if he's not going to play. Better to have him home with his feet up getting ready for the Steelers the next week... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    The fact that he didn't even travel to London makes me think he may miss more than 1 game.
    He's a big boy. That's a lot of weight to carry on a foot

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I agree, b23, and would add that it's a long flight so why have him travel (round trip) in a confined space for that long if he's not going to play. Better to have him home with his feet up getting ready for the Steelers the next week... Bc
    And treatment at the facility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I too thought this until I went and rewatched some games last year and B.Will wasn’t even on some of those 3rd down snaps that micheal pierce was feasting on. Pierce is really that good. Now not to say with BWill in makes pierces job that much easier but pierce is as every bit capable. It’s no surprise either that BWill has been collapsing the pocket much better this year because of pierces play beside him?
    Bro go and watch the Cleveland and Cincy game again, i would argue that Williams.has been our best player on D so far this season. Sizzle in a close 2nd.

Blog Entries

B will is like the Sam Adams

Pierce is like the Siragusa

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    B will is like the Sam Adams

Pierce is like the Siragusa
    Pretty much. Having BWill clogging up and pushing back the interior allows Pierce more opportunities to wreck havoc. Hopefully they just want him well rested, healthy, and ready for the Steelers game, rather than risk it.

As always ravens give a big contract and they get a injury in return.

Blog Entries

Brandon Williams has nothing on Sam Adams.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Brandon Williams has nothing on Sam Adams.
    I agree with the comparison in how they compliment each other. I would definitely take a prime Sam Adams any day.

I dont think he was comparing skill. He was comparing role.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB