Page 1 of 60 123 ... LastLast

Breshad Perriman

Whats the consensus here? The guy drops passes and runs the wrong routes. I feel like Flacco is losing or has already lost trust in him.

Is he a bust? I'm starting to officially pin that on him now. Gonna have to find one early in the draft next season.

Re: Breshad Perriman

Believe it or not we had a perriman discussion thread that turned into a flacco thread.

The consensus was.... the simply can't catch

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Whats the consensus here? The guy drops passes and runs the wrong routes. I feel like Flacco is losing or has already lost trust in him.

Is he a bust? I'm starting to officially pin that on him now. Gonna have to find one early in the draft next season.
    While I am so disappointed in Perriman, I'd still give him this year to show what he's got (or not!). Can't toss aside a 1st round pick so easily without benefit of doubt, although it's not looking good for him at the moment... Bc

He's gonna win at least three games for us by himself this year once the o line tightens up. Perriman is the least of our issues.

I'm giving him this season. After two games with game plans not conducive to stretching the field, I'm not too worried. He dropped his opportunities against the Browns though. I will give him a pass on the one where Collins would have killed him if he caught the ball.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    He's gonna win at least three games for us by himself this year once the o line tightens up. Perriman is the least of our issues.
    Yes, those are the three games he will be on the inactive list... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Again, what has the oline got to do with his catching ability?

Blog Entries

just watch out... After the bye
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

9. Re: Breshad Perriman

isnt this the 3rd thread on this guy since sunday?

He cant catch, he couldnt catch in college, he's stiff. He's the type of player the Old Oakland Raiders would draft. straightline speed guy who cant catch.

He's worse than Darrius Heyward-Bey

Blog Entries

He certainly has the opportunity to redeem himself. There is a lot of season left and this offense could use someone dynamic. Someone who can make a play when it doesn't seem to be there. I will say, however, that it's no coincidence he was chosen right after Torrey left for San Fransisco and we are now dealing with similar issues with him that we saw with Torrey.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Wasn't there all kinds of reports saying he was the best player in training camp up until he got hurt? Pretty sure Mink and Downing had big praises of him at one point before preseason bases on the time he was on the field at practice...

12. Re: Breshad Perriman

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Wasn't there all kinds of reports saying he was the best player in training camp up until he got hurt? Pretty sure Mink and Downing had big praises of him at one point before preseason bases on the time he was on the field at practice...
    Probably

but I've also heard that:

Camp is the next Wes Welker

Furstenberg is the next Antonio Gates

Jeremy Butler is the next Eric Decker

see the trend?