Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

You are all wrong about me.

I know what many of you were thinking. You thought that, had the Ravens lost to the Bengals, I would have the audacity to go off of one game and plaster this great message board of ours with a half dozen 'I told you so' threads. The reality, however, is that nothing could be further from the truth. The truth is, that the only thread I need to make this week is one about....................................................................................................EATIN SOME CAPTAIN CRUNCH FOR BREAKFAST BABY!! Jason Witten for the win!! Lololololololol.

I told you I had something for yo' ass for mocking me with that he-she during the draft. Last year, you somehow managed to snap my five game winning streak against you. Well I'm fittin' to start another one. 1 down. 4 to go.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: You are all wrong about me.

Posting a post about you on a Ravens forum confirms everything I thought about you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I know what many of you were thinking.
    I can assure you that what I'm thinking has never crossed your mind; if it had, you wouldn't have started this thread.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

You two must not have had Captain Crunch for breakfast. Don't hate the buyer. Hate the sale.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I know what many of you were thinking. You thought that, had the Ravens lost to the Bengals, I would have the audacity to go off of one game and plaster this great message board of ours with a half dozen 'I told you so' threads. The reality, however, is that nothing could be further from the truth. The truth is, that the only thread I need to make this week is one about....................................................................................................EATIN SOME CAPTAIN CRUNCH FOR BREAKFAST BABY!! Jason Witten for the win!! Lololololololol.

I told you I had something for yo' ass for mocking me with that he-she during the draft. Last year, you somehow managed to snap my five game winning streak against you. Well I'm fittin' to start another one. 1 down. 4 to go.

6. Re: You are all wrong about me.

Well if this isn't some self centered fuqqery!

You two must not have had Captain Crunch for breakfast. Don't hate the buyer. Hate the sale.
    You are correct, I didn't have CPT Crunch for breakfast. But my toddler did!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    You are correct, I didn't have CPT Crunch for breakfast. But my toddler did!
    Ha! Captain Silver got beat in Fantasy by a toddler. Lololololol.

Blog Entries

Ha! Captain Silver got beat in Fantasy by a toddler. Lololololol.
    Sun always shines on an dogs asshole one in a while. Congratulations. By the way, you are getting sun burned.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Sun always shines on an dogs asshole one in a while. Congratulations. By the way, you are getting sun burned.
    Well, my arms do look darker than the rest of me. I went sleeveless a few times recently.

Blog Entries

While you're hear Captain, how about we work out a trade for Jason Witten? You and me buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Perfect!

I can just hear Excellector saying, "Wait 'til I get going!!!"