Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Congrats to the Ravens

You came into Cincinnati and put an Ass Stompin' on us. Our OL was weak and let Dalton have pressure in his face all day. It's a lot of game film for them to digest on a short week. I felt like everybody had me on ignore yesterday and stated as much throughout the game. We were embarrassed all day, especially when we're honoring 50 years of great Bengals players.

One week will not kill us or make us great. This season will be a tough AFCN struggle as always, but kudos to your guys showing up and kicking ass.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Re: Congrats to the Ravens

Nothing but love Cincy, cheers pal
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Thanks for the board reminder of a great win.

Blog Entries

I feel bad for Bengals fans. Only Mike Brown would do some stupid shit like get rid of Kevin Zeitler, with all of the cap space they have to work with.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

cc a consummate professional.
    great having you on here buddy.
    i dont see the bengals being down too long.
    i GUARANTEE a win on TNF!!!!!

Blog Entries

Thanks CC

You got PacAdam back for Houston, should be a win
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

May your Bengals go and do well, especially the offense. Your future success further legitimizes the Ravens defense.

Blog Entries

Not that I'm a Bengals fan, but I worry for CincyCat. I think the window has closed. For about a half decade, that team had everything you could want from a personnel standpoint, except a QB. If the Bengals had Flacco, they would at least have one ring by now. Instead, they got Problem Child and his clumsy step-father.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Not that I'm a Bengals fan, but I worry for CincyCat. I think the window has closed. For about a half decade, that team had everything you could want from a personnel standpoint, except a QB. If the Bengals had Flacco, they would at least have one ring by now. Instead, they got Problem Child and his clumsy step-father.
    I'm not worried about CincyCat. He's a cool cat. His team has the smell of turmoil on the horizon. Sometimes a fire is good for the forest.

If the world had more diplomats like CincyCat, the world would be a better place.

Of course, the door's always open if/when you want to defect. Tell us your position, and we can have an extraction team pick you up in three hours, have you in a safe house in Hunt Valley in eight, and Downtown in ten.

BS

Blog Entries

Hey CC, anyone ever tell you'd look great in purple?

But like everyone else on this board, you are going to hang in there with your beloved team. Your team, and Dalton have a history of bouncing back after tough games. I suspect you guys will recover.

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    Hey CC, anyone ever tell you'd look great in purple?

But like everyone else on this board, you are going to hang in there with your beloved team. Your team, and Dalton have a history of bouncing back after tough games. I suspect you guys will recover.
    He's already in playoff form