Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2930313233 ... LastLast

Re: If Flacco sucks this year, go get Lamar Jackson for 2017!

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    So that's a yes he did end another game against a ranked team with a pick 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You really didn't know when you asked 2 posts prior? Wow...what a great guess on your part.

2. Re: If Flacco sucks this year, go get Lamar Jackson for 2017!

Lamar Jackson is out there with marginal talent around him and is keeping up with stacked defenses. I donít understand the vitriol against him.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Lamar Jackson is out there with marginal talent around him and is keeping up with stacked COLLEGE defenses. I don’t understand the vitriol against him.
    Fixed that for you.

NC State is a stacked defense? They gave up 385 through the air to Eric Dungey and Syracuse and 350 through the air to Marshall.

While Iím a Flacco supporter ...Iím not opposed to drafting a new QB next year. Especially in what will be a qb ďheavyĒ draft. That being said..Jackson would not be my pick. Heís too similar to RG3. Small and not the most accurate passer. He also plays on a lesser stage because heís in the ACC. If he had Newtonís size or Winstonís arm...Iíd say Hell Yeah. But he doesnít. Watson wouldíve been nice to have. But I think Jackson is too frail to play in the AFC North. Guys like Joe and Ben succeed because they can take the hits from the defenses they face 4-6 times a year.

flacco was the perfect pick 10 years ago. he was built for the afc north.
    now with the rule changes and how modern days offenses work you dont really need a 6'5 230 lb guy.
    a good coach/OC can design plays to help the qb in todays league overcome asome deficiencies.
    but in no way am i advocating for lamar

Quote Originally Posted by Mizerooskie View Post
    NC State is a stacked defense? They gave up 385 through the air to Eric Dungey and Syracuse and 350 through the air to Marshall.
    That's considered "stacked" for a college defense.

Anything under 40 points is considered a good day for college defenses.

LouisvilleFootballVerified account @UofLFootball 17h17 hours agoMore

Lamar Jackson is the th player in FBS history and first underclassman to pass for 7,000 yards and rush for 3,000 yards in his career.

LouisvilleFootballVerified account @UofLFootball 19h19 hours agoMore

On that last offensive drive, Lamar Jackson became the th player in #ACC history to reach , yards of total offense.

10. Re: If Flacco sucks this year, go get Lamar Jackson for 2017!

I think a lot of cats on this board would say Chris Redman is a better prospect. Or, Jackson played against weak competition. Hello! I didnít know Delaware played Alabama! Didnít stop Joe from being drafted. 10,000 yards of offense is a remarkable accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    I think a lot of cats on this board would say Chris Redman is a better prospect. Or, Jackson played against weak competition. Hello! I didn’t know Delaware played Alabama! Didn’t stop Joe from being drafted. 10,000 yards of offense is a remarkable accomplishment.
    I've seen QBs just like him play against better competition and put up big stats not succeed in the NFL. He's the furthest thing from a slam dunk I've ever seen.

He won't be a Raven, so I'm not concerned about this.

Blog Entries

If Flacco sucks this year, go get Lamar Jackson for 2017!

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    LouisvilleFootballVerified account @UofLFootball 19h19 hours agoMore

On that last offensive drive, Lamar Jackson became the th player in #ACC history to reach , yards of total offense.

Lmfao look who is sitting at the top...........
    The whole list is a bunch of NFL wash outs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk