Thread: Sports Betting

Sports Betting

So recently I just got into sports betting, I am not trying to become a professional or anything, just a couple here or there. Wonder if anyone wanted to share and tips or picks they made, ask questions, etc. Just something else to do on here. I use Bovada

So to play It safe for the first week, I went with a 3 game parlay (sarcasm) for $50 with a pay out of 286.

Atlanta -7
    Pittsburg -9
    New Orleans +2.5

Re: Sports Betting

I used to a bit. I liked it and was doing good picking college games individually. Then I got into parlay's and the NFL and went to shit, so I stopped.

Good luck. My advice from experience pick college games and if you pick rivalry games go with the home team underdog.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin

Re: Sports Betting

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I used to a bit. I liked it and was doing good picking college games individually. Then I got into parlay's and the NFL and went to shit, so I stopped.

Good luck. My advice from experience pick college games and if you pick rivalry games go with the home team underdog.
    I don't know a single thing about college football, So that would be even harder