Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Harbaughism of the day.

"The best players play and the best players are the guys who play the best. " OK John, we are morons. By the way does that apply to the back up QB ?

Re: Harbaughism of the day.

When did he say that?

Quote Originally Posted by beavery View Post
    "The best players play and the best players are the guys who play the best. " OK John, we are morons. By the way does that apply to the back up QB ?
    The ceiling is the roof.

Blog Entries

No. It does not apply to backup QB because he beat Pittsburgh a few years ago.

Blog Entries

His comments on KC were interesting, and would align with what Ken has been saying about him in his grades

Blog Entries

Be careful Beavery, he might tell you to "Get your Squirly ass out of here!!". Disrespectful and racist to Beavers.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

7. Re: Harbaughism of the day.

Such wise words of wise wisdom.

It must be the glasses.

Context matters.

To be fair, it was in response to a reporter asking about the center position. Full question and response:

Reporter: "Do you look at Zuttah as competition for Ryan Jensen, and Ryan’s the starter or is that more of a ‘play your five best guys’?"

Harbaugh: "I think it’s both of those things. I mean I think they’re both in play. We’ll do whatever’s best for the Ravens and the best players play. The best players are the guys that play the best - that’s how we do it. Always have, always will. We’ll see how it plays out. I love competition and I’m sure that all those guys in there want to start. So, they got to earn it, and that’s what they’ll try to do."

Excellector,

We are what we repeatedly do therefore Excellence is not an act its a habit...Aristotle ( who had lots of game back in the day)

After a harbaughism spin cycle it would sound as such.

The best players will repeatedly do what we repeatedly ask them and we repeatedly ask them to what they do repeatedly do, therefore excellence is a habit that is habitually formed by what we ask our players to do repeatedly.

From last week:

“Nothing’s changed with Breshad. He’s a long-term hamstring guy in terms of from when he did it."

Blog Entries

Yogi Berra lives on.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Joe won't practice this week (on Thursday), means he will be out of practice for at least the 8 days until the 3rd preseason game.

It implies hope that he could practice Monday but that was intentional misdirection. How can you say something that means nothing.