Black lives matter requests

https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/wh...C0YodI.twitter

There are 10, but honestly they can be summed up with two.

1- Give all your money to black people.
    2- Get a white guy fired.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Re: Black lives matter requests

What the actual fuck...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/wh...C0YodI.twitter

There are 10, but honestly they can be summed up with two.

1- Give all your money to black people.
    2- Get a white guy fired.
    I disagree with you profusely on nearly all political topics on this board, but yes you summed up the ten to-do' s in this "article" pretty accurately. What a silly bunch of stupid suggestions.

(I'm fairly certain the article is tongue-in-cheek, but I could be wrong. I have never heard of this website or this woman before)

Edit: typos on phone!
    Last edited by callahan09; 08-20-2017 at 01:06 AM.

4. Re: Black lives matter requests

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    I disagree with you profusely on nearly all political topics on this board, but yes you summed up the ten to-do' s in this "article" pretty accurately. What a silly bunch of stupid suggestions.

(I'm fairly certain the article is tongue-in-cheek, but I could be wrong. I have never heard of this website or this woman before)

Edit: typos on phone!
    Sorry, but these "helpful suggestions" are not tounge-in-cheek (if only).
    The author is Chanelle Helm who is a leader of the Louisville chapter of BLM.
    She's the lady with the microphone in the picture at the top of the article.
    Her exact title is "cofounder and core organizer of Black Lives Matter Louisville"

White folks who don't feel threatened by minorities asking for true equal opportunity and treatment wouldn't have a problem with many of these requests. Maybe the whole proposition could be worded better but even still, I see nothing wrong with seeking better community integration and calling out and ostracising racists. Essentially, that is what she is requesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    White folks who don't feel threatened by minorities asking for true equal opportunity and treatment wouldn't have a problem with many of these requests. Maybe the whole proposition could be worded better but even still, I see nothing wrong with seeking better community integration and calling out and ostracising racists. Essentially, that is what she is requesting.
    I was going to list each and everyone of that list and give you my opinion on each and an explanation, then I decided fuck that after I got three in. There is maybe two to an extent I can see, the rest is just give me something for nothing. I don't feel threatened by minorities wanting EO nor should anyone, of any color.

But im not giving my hard earned money for someone just expecting a hand out, ive donated and volunteered many times in my life. That list is an insult to anyone who has worked for what they have and an embarrassment to the black community. I never owned slaves. My parents didn't. Their parents didn't. And their parents didn't. Cant keep blaming people that had nothing to do with these decisions for your lack of ambition to do something with your life.

Blog Entries

White folks who don't feel threatened by minorities asking for true equal OUTCOME and treatment wouldn't have a problem with many of these requests. Maybe the whole proposition could be worded better but even still, I see nothing wrong with seeking better community integration and calling out and ostracising racists. Essentially, that is what she is requesting.
    ftfy.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Congratulations, your stupid has broken the internet.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

I also think that there are some cultural elements of Black Americans and White Americans that are just so different and will always keep a certain degree of separation between the two.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.