Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ravens Fans Least Likely to Know their Enemy ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    It's great. We never run out of chicken tendies.
    Can I come over then?

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Can I come over then?
    No. Mom says you never called back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    No. Mom says you never called back.
    That's funny....well played (golf clap).

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

I'm married to a Bengals fan. My Brother-in Law and some really good friends are from Pittsburgh and good folks; very knowledgeable fans.

I've lightened up on my hatred for Steelers fans of late. Yes there are many assholes, but a good majority of them know their football and you can have some really good football chat with them. We have a place in OC and a lot of Steelers fans rent from units in our condo and we always seem to befriend a few families every year from Pittsburgh and have some good chat on the beach. I always tell them about Buxy's, which is a 5 minute walk from our place.

The Steeler fans I hate are the bandwagoners. Same as the yankees in MLB. Root for them for whatever reason, rings, championships, etc. and don't know Thing One about the game.

You cannot discuss football with 95% of Bengals fans, which is why I have a bit more respect for Steelers fans. We snagged 6 tickets for the Chiefs game tonight and I'll see hundreds of Carson Palmer jerseys. Have to ask them how they think Palmer will do for the Bengals this year and will get the usual Deer in the Headlights look.

5. Re: Ravens Fans Least Likely to Know their Enemy ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    I'm married to a Bengals fan. My Brother-in Law and some really good friends are from Pittsburgh and good folks; very knowledgeable fans.

I've lightened up on my hatred for Steelers fans of late. Yes there are many assholes, but a good majority of them know their football and you can have some really good football chat with them. We have a place in OC and a lot of Steelers fans rent from units in our condo and we always seem to befriend a few families every year from Pittsburgh and have some good chat on the beach. I always tell them about Buxy's, which is a 5 minute walk from our place.

The Steeler fans I hate are the bandwagoners. Same as the yankees in MLB. Root for them for whatever reason, rings, championships, etc. and don't know Thing One about the game.

You cannot discuss football with 95% of Bengals fans, which is why I have a bit more respect for Steelers fans. We snagged 6 tickets for the Chiefs game tonight and I'll see hundreds of Carson Palmer jerseys. Have to ask them how they think Palmer will do for the Bengals this year and will get the usual Deer in the Headlights look.
    They have Dalton, and Palmer hasn't been their QB since 2010.
    That would be like seeing hundreds of Steve McNair (RIP) jerseys at M&T.