Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Zuttah is coming back

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    lol he's terrible and will spend more time in the backfield then Woodhead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok but it doesn't mean this is not a good depth move. It's not like The Ravens are working with alot options right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    Ok but it doesn't mean this is not a good depth move. It's not like The Ravens are working with alot options right now.
    I'd sooner see anyone literally anyone else then Zuttah he's terrible and got CUT from the lowly 49ers where he SHOULD have fit in. No thanks.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Re: Zuttah is coming back

Championship??
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Flaccid just dropped a brick.

Can we just not put a team out there this year & rest everyone for next year?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Maybe it's not too late. We should promise the Colts a 7th if THEY will sign Zuttah so we won't have to.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    Maybe it's not too late. We should promise the Colts a 7th if THEY will sign Zuttah so we won't have to.
    Guys... I think we violated article 1 of the ToS. Never trust a Mike Preston scoop....

Here's to hoping he's wrong.

Whether he signs or not, I guess Mangold is really not on the radar.

Cool Re: Zuttah is coming back

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Sooooo RB ... OG/OC ... TE in 2018--got it!
    You forgot WR and backup QB too !

Quote Originally Posted by RavenAustralian View Post
    Whether he signs or not, I guess Mangold is really not on the radar.
    I'll bite....or this is a brilliant move to force Mangold to take the offer on the table

Who knows at this point. Maybe it's a "devil you know" kind of thing. Put Zuttah back at center, move Jensen to LG and roll with that. Or leave Jensen at C and put Z at LG. Either way, with Nico lost and Skura/Eluminator/Nembot/Whoever not ready, having a vet that you know can't be the worst thing. Maybe Zuttah is better in this new scheme - maybe he looked so weak because he was bad at ZBS...or his shoulder injury...or <insert reason here>

Either way, if it's a move they make, clearly they feel like it can help in some way...
    This season is either going to be a trainwreck disaster, a wonderful surprise, or a little of both haha...no way to know until they strap it on. I predict the record will be somewehere between 6-10 and 10-6. Can't wait to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Wait. They dump a guy for essentially zilch, ie: to move up about 12 spots in the late rounds of the draft and now want him back? That sends a bad message to the fan base and probably some of the players on the current roster.
    If they bring him back cheap it's an ok message.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Zuttah isn't great but if there was that big of a difference between him and guys like Skura and Jensen they would have been the starting center last year. People freaking out over signing a backup center, really? Its not like our offense was ever going to be better than average anyway. With the amount of holes we had coming into this offseason did people really expect us to be able to fill all of them?? We needed a safety, 2 corners, an ILB, a pass rusher, a center, a running back, at least one WR, and a right tackle. That doesn't get fixed in one off season. This team was never going to be a contender until 2018 anyway.