Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 106
  1. #1

    Shannon Sharpe shows why he not Ray Lewis has the heartbeat of Black America!



    I always thought Shannon was the real leader of the 2000 team! Money always keeps it 100!


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUw0...ature=youtu.be





  2. #2

    Re: Shannon Sharpe shows why he not Ray Lewis has the heartbeat of Black America!

    Man Shannon is the man!!!





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Columbia Maryland
    Posts
    2,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Shannon Sharpe shows why he not Ray Lewis has the heartbeat of Black America!

    WORD!





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    9,039

    Re: Shannon Sharpe shows why he not Ray Lewis has the heartbeat of Black America!

    Michael Bennett is still employed. I thought the NFL was racist???





  5. Re: Shannon Sharpe shows why he not Ray Lewis has the heartbeat of Black America!

    It could also be argued that the gangsta sub-culture also has the "heartbeat of Black America".

    If you think this is a positive, beneficial, welcome development...

    One word for you:
    Chiraq





  6. #6

    Re: Shannon Sharpe shows why he not Ray Lewis has the heartbeat of Black America!

    Shannon called out Hue Jackson bitch ass on national television! OG rob Parker consigned it too! It's cats like Hue that keep the brothers down!!!! Shannon Sharpe u, not Ray Lewis deserves a statue at City Hall!





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Columbia Maryland
    Posts
    2,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Shannon Sharpe shows why he not Ray Lewis has the heartbeat of Black America!

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Michael Bennett is still employed. I thought the NFL was racist???
    This is the second time that I have seen you write this question. The last time you said owners instead of nfl and saw it fit to post a bomb exploding as if you actually said something mind blowing.

    I'm wondering who you are referring to when you imply that someone said the nfl and owners are racist???





  8. #8

    Re: Shannon Sharpe shows why he not Ray Lewis has the heartbeat of Black America!

    I don't think the NFL owners are racist, but 25 percent of the fan base is, and a lot of the big money is racist as hell too! That's the dirty little secret nobody wants to touch





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Columbia Maryland
    Posts
    2,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Shannon Sharpe shows why he not Ray Lewis has the heartbeat of Black America!

    Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    It could also be argued that the gangsta sub-culture also has the "heartbeat of Black America".

    If you think this is a positive, beneficial, welcome development...

    One word for you:
    Chiraq
    I'm glad that you realize that its a "sub culture". By definition a sub culture is not a reflection of the mainstream or majority. So I'm not sure if you are attempting to connect gangster rap culture with the majority of black people or what. This is a thread started about the heartbeat of black America, not the sub culture. I'm also confused about why you said "one word for you: chiraq"

    Maybe you can offer further clarification.





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    9,039

    Re: Shannon Sharpe shows why he not Ray Lewis has the heartbeat of Black America!

    Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    This is the second time that I have seen you write this question. The last time you said owners instead of nfl and saw it fit to post a bomb exploding as if you actually said something mind blowing.

    I'm wondering who you are referring to when you imply that someone said the nfl and owners are racist???
    Do you think it's you?

    The bomb blowing up was the narrative that Kap can't get a job because the NFL ( yhe owner- same thing) are racist. How does that fit when people like Michael Bennett don't stand and are still employed?





  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    9,039

    Re: Shannon Sharpe shows why he not Ray Lewis has the heartbeat of Black America!

    Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    I'm glad that you realize that its a "sub culture". By definition a sub culture is not a reflection of the mainstream or majority. So I'm not sure if you are attempting to connect gangster rap culture with the majority of black people or what. This is a thread started about the heartbeat of black America, not the sub culture. I'm also confused about why you said "one word for you: chiraq"

    Maybe you can offer further clarification.
    How can there be subcultures if there is "black America" and "white America". That implies everyone in that race is in the same culture.





  12. Re: Shannon Sharpe shows why he not Ray Lewis has the heartbeat of Black America!

    Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    I'm glad that you realize that its a "sub culture". By definition a sub culture is not a reflection of the mainstream or majority. So I'm not sure if you are attempting to connect gangster rap culture with the majority of black people or what. This is a thread started about the heartbeat of black America, not the sub culture. I'm also confused about why you said "one word for you: chiraq"

    Maybe you can offer further clarification.
    Chiraq is clearly a product of that sub culture.

    And no, gangsta rap culture is not the majority of black people. It is though the culture of the urban youth. And based on previous comments filthflarnfilth has made regarding Ray and Shannon in a previous thread...err, somewhere that I recall, I believe he was referring to the urban youth when he referred to the "heartbeat of Black America".

    So, perhaps we should ask filth if that's what he means by that.
    If he meant something else, then I apologize for my erroneous deduction.


    edit--
    But, I don't think I've made a mistake there.
    In this thread alone, he's called Hue Jackson a "bitch ass" and Rob Parker an "OG".
    And he used similar language in that previous thread about Shannon and Ray.
    Probably one of the 50 million Kaepernick threads we have floating around here.

    And he's not even on the team, lol.


    edit---
    I do see now where I did make a mistake though.
    I should have been more clear that this was filth's presumed belief. Whoops.
    Sorry for the confusion.

    So, here's that sentence revised:
    It could also be argued that the gangsta sub-culture also has what you [filth] seem to consider to be the "heartbeat of Black America".
    Last edited by PerpetuallyBored74; 08-16-2017 at 12:43 PM.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland