Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Perriman

Perriman

Remembering a few years ago how a bruise on the knee kept Breshad Perriman out of action for a full year, I am becoming concerned about this latest hamstring injury.
    Has anyone heard whether he is progressing from the injury? Is there a timetable for his return? Has Harbaugh or anyone else commented on Perriman's status?

Blog Entries

Re: Perriman

Quote Originally Posted by akili View Post
    Remembering a few years ago how a bruise on the knee kept Breshad Perriman out of action for a full year, I am becoming concerned about this latest hamstring injury.
    Has anyone heard whether he is progressing from the injury? Is there a timetable for his return? Has Harbaugh or anyone else commented on Perriman's status?
    This man be the "latest" (?) :

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/...eshad-perriman

... Bc

We all know I'm a Perriman apologist, but I think it's going to result with him being on the IR to Return Designation.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

He's not practicing today either.

IMO, Harbs is either being over-cautious b/c of the unforced PR error with BP in 2015 or BP's injury is serious.

That said, I'd like to believe that BP has come sooo far over the previous four months that Harbs's and Marty can stomach such a prolonged absence.

Then again, I reckon all three things could be true, too...
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    He's not practicing today either.

IMO, Harbs is either being over-cautious b/c of the unforced PR error with BP in 2015 or BP's injury is serious.

That said, I'd like to believe that BP has come sooo far over the previous four months that Harbs's and Marty can stomach such a prolonged absence.

Then again, I reckon all three things could be true, too...
    I do remember Jeff tweeting that they're not going to rush a player back during training camp when it's a hamstring injury, which sounds like an over-cautious approach, but that wasn't a quote from the team, just his opinion.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

it's hard to tell, they are starting to keep all these guys in bubble wrap and I don't blame them

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Ehhh it's not like the line would be able to provide time to actually use him anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I had concern w/ Perriman when Engram came out and said he was mentally stronger to deal with being hurt now than in the past. I thought it was kind of a weird comment for a short term injury, at least I took it that way. I tend to read too deep into things though, may have just been a harmless comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I had concern w/ Perriman when Engram came out and said he was mentally stronger to deal with being hurt now than in the past. I thought it was kind of a weird comment for a short term injury, at least I took it that way. I tend to read too deep into things though, may have just been a harmless comment.
    I never even thought of that when I read that quote, but you are right that is kind of weird to say.

On the other hand, he could have been referring to making him sit out for precautionary reasons? I dont know that's definitely an interesting take on it.
    - Ray Lewis

Not feeling this at all.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

I'm honestly not concerned at all until he's either questionable/doubtful for the first real game of the season, or he's placed on IR. My guess is that he has a tweaked hamstring that can take quite a while to get back to 100%, and Harbaugh is not going to rush him back in order to make sure he's ready to go day 1.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by palukaraven View Post
    I'm honestly not concerned at all until he's either questionable/doubtful for the first real game of the season, or he's placed on IR. My guess is that he has a tweaked hamstring that can take quite a while to get back to 100%, and Harbaugh is not going to rush him back in order to make sure he's ready to go day 1.
    I hope so. At this point, and Perriman was having a solid camp, there's no reason to rush him back. Caution, especially in the face of so many pre-season injuries, is the prudent path to take... Bc