Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Update prediction thread

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Punishing Defense... Getting after the QB will take the pressure off the DB's.

O-Line will surprise... solid receivers.. Rested Joe

This is a 12 win team.

You heard it here first.
    Hahahaha number 1 seed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean they went 5-11 in 2015 with a much weaker defense and Flacco missing half the year. Sure the Oline was better, but it also didn't matter when your QB misses half the year.

If Joe plays a full season, I think we're at least a 7-8 win team. I'm not sure our ceiling is higher than maybe 10-11 though, and that's if we catch some breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Hahahaha number 1 seed?

Nah. Patriots would still win 14 or some nonsense.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

harbaugh always gets the best out of his players. minimum 9 wins maybe 10. have to win in week 1. dalton, like all qb's, has had all day to pass against us. with the DL and LB'S I expect a lot more pressure this year. it may depend on williams and pierces ability to stop mixon. the dalton charade against the ravens stops on 9/10. book it Dano.

Still too early to tell but Flacco does have a strong receiving core now and the defense looks gorgeous so far. Our offensive line is a big question mark but we'll see. Austin Howard is a good player and we could still land Mangold so if we avoid further injuries to key players we could have a good season.

7-9

I think 9-7 or 10-6. The schedule isn't bad and the defense has so much talent Pees isn't really going to matter. I will say that I think if Flaccos back is going to be touch and go we need to sign Kaepernick or Griffin. Mallett has no place on an NFL roster IMO.

I've been loving 2018 as the season we return to the SB.
    This season 10-6, because of D. And then let Joe be Joe. I think 2017 is our launch point for a killer 2018, many reasons, but I'll wait till I'm asked. I'm not a giant homer, yet if we do the unthinkable this season, I'll just say...

Back to Back to Back 17-19.
    Last edited by alienstar; 08-15-2017 at 05:04 AM.

Blog Entries

I'm still sticking with 7-9, 8-8. That's just who they've become.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I'm still sticking with 7-9, 8-8. That's just who they've become.
    All things (especially injuries) considered, that's not a totally bad outcome (except that we wouldn't have a very high #1 draft choice). IMO it would also almost guarantee Harbaugh at least another year at the Ravens helm... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    With the injuries and seeing a preseason game did anyone change their prediction? I had 8-8 maybe with getting Maclin n Mangold I had a best of 10-6. With how terrible I think the line is going to be.
    I've changed to 6-10 I've got the Ravens beating cle 2, Bears, Min, Mia, hou
    I've got them losing to cincy 2, Jax, Pit 2 , Oak, Ten , Gb , Det , Colts. I don't think Flacco will last a full season behind the line. Worst part is Harbaugh and Ozzie will both get passes for the shit show

If we sign Cody Wallace or Mangold and flacco is healthy we are a 10 win team.

If flacco is healthy without ugrade at Center we are 8-8

If neither than we are a 2-14 team

The season hinges on Flacco being healthy and on the field Week 1. Perriman also has a big part to play, so hopefully he is ready as well. I still think it can be a successful season.

My reasons:

1) This defense is going to be damn good. The DL is a beast, our pass rush will be improved, and we've added guys in the back end who can both cover and hit (Jefferson, Humphrey, Carr). So much talent, even Pees can't mess it up.

2) The OL will be better than people think. Yes, the loss of Alex Lewis was big. But the Howard signing gives us two big bookend tackles and Yanda is still the best guard in the league. I think Jensen will play better than Zuttah last year, and I expect they will add another center or guard before the season starts to round out the group (Hurst will remain as backup tackle).

3) Roman's blocking schemes will improve the run game, providing enough balance to keep defenses honest.

4) Maclin, Wallace, and Perriman will be the best receiving group Flacco has had in a while. I wish they had more time to build chemistry together, but they won't take long to click.

I'm expecting a top 5 defense, a top 15 offense, 10 wins, a playoff berth, and the return of January Joe. Purple kool-aid for all!