Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Update prediction thread

With the injuries and seeing a preseason game did anyone change their prediction? I had 8-8 maybe with getting Maclin n Mangold I had a best of 10-6. With how terrible I think the line is going to be.
    I've changed to 6-10 I've got the Ravens beating cle 2, Bears, Min, Mia, hou
    I've got them losing to cincy 2, Jax, Pit 2 , Oak, Ten , Gb , Det , Colts. I don't think Flacco will last a full season behind the line. Worst part is Harbaugh and Ozzie will both get passes for the shit show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Update prediction thread

I'm going to wait another 2 weeks. It's not just Flacco missing the first game but a whole bunch of guys. I need the next 2 games before I make my next guess. After free agency and the draft I was at 8-8

I have a feeling Week 1's result will tell us everything we need to know about whether or not this team is making the playoffs this season.

Blog Entries

I think I'm seeing 10-6. The swing games will make a difference in how this team finishes - Tenn, Min, Hou, Det, Indy, Oak.

Ravens.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "When you go into the lions den, you don't tippy-toe in. You carry a spear. You go in screaming like a banshee and say, 'Where's the son of a bitch?""
    - Brian Billick - postgame after beating Titans in Divisional playoff 2001

Twitter handle: @radams8483

I say 6-10. Offensive line problems, who knows about Flacco, and the defense giving up 4th quarter leads (if we have them).

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

IF Flacco is healthy this year, this is a ten win team imo.

Blog Entries

Please don't bother us now! We're trying to revive the Ravens :

Scalpel nurse, I'm trying to cut out some defense and transplant some offense!

... Bc

Blog Entries

I was at 6-10ish a few months ago and that was with Flacco and before all these injuries hit.

Going to hold steady on that for now. I think Flacco is worth that much at least. If he's out though, heh. I'd probably peg them at about 3-13.

10-6 to 11-5:

• Nice schedule

• Austin Howard addition will make the OL above average

• DL could be scary - we may be seeing the best Ravens defense since 2006

• Flacco will be well rested

In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

I predict fools whine obsessively regardless of what happens

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I actually don't think that week 1 will be a strong indicator of how the season will go. Not only do the Bengals give Flacco problems, but particularly in Cincinnati. I always had that one chalked up as a loss and likely a bad one. Only saved by the reality that the Bengals have Offensive Line issues as well.

Before all of these injuries hit, I was around 8-8. I felt that Flacco being healthy would make some difference, but that I just didn't trust many of the guys they are relying on to stay healthy. So, I kind of already accounted for many of the injuries. The only major one so far that was a surprise to me was Tavon Young. Alex Lewis being injured was a surprise, but I wasn't sure of how good he would be in his sophomore season at LG. That's just a personal guess. I have nothing against the man and wish him well.

I will give John Harbaugh credit that his teams do fight. So, I won't quite go 6-10 just yet. However, I will drop down to 7-9. Defensively, they have far better depth, but they lack a far better Defensive Coordinator. So, for me, while I see this defense looking very good, I don't see it reaching full potential under Pees. Offensively, I don't expect Campanaro or Woodhead to stay healthy. Which leaves them with the exact same issues they had last season, plus poor pass protection coming off of the right side.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Punishing Defense... Getting after the QB will take the pressure off the DB's.

O-Line will surprise... solid receivers.. Rested Joe

This is a 12 win team.

You heard it here first.