Page 1 of 22 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

White Nationalist Rally in Charlottesville, VA

Anyone going? ;-)

I remember the KKK had a huge conference in Carlisle, PA a few months before my freshman year at college there. That was weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: White Nationalist Rally in Charlottesville, VA

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Anyone going? ;-)

I remember the KKK had a huge conference in Carlisle, PA a few months before my freshman year at college there. That was weird.

Idiots with way too much time on their hands on both sides. #Charlottesville
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

My wife's sister and her husband literally JUST moved there.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

They are reporting that a car ran into the crowd. SMH.

Blog Entries

There were a ton of cops there in riot gear. What the hell were they doing? They should have gone to end all of it as soon as the violence began. They seemed to just stand there.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    There were a ton of cops there in riot gear. What the hell were they doing? They should have gone to end all of it as soon as the violence began. They seemed to just stand there.

Agreed they just let the violence happen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Agreed they just let the violence happen.
    Sounds like the same thing that went on during the Baltimore riots where our mayor said that we gave them space to destroy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Sounds like the same thing that went on during the Baltimore riots where our mayor said that we gave them space to destroy.
    The rioters had shields and sticks. People were bussed in. Terry McAwful is the Governor.

Blog Entries

The "Free speech rally" protesters arrived with riot gear, clubs, and a militia. The militia members had body armor, tactical rifles with multiple magazines, and communication equipment. These "peaceful" protesters came armed to the teeth. They intended violence. One of them murdered someone with their car. This is indefensible terrorism. People can spin it however they want, but what occurred today was planned and executed by domestic terrorists.

Last edited by Dirt1; 08-13-2017 at 02:02 AM.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Have you not been paying attention? This has been building since before the election. Antifa brutally attacks anybody they don't agree with, and a large number of right-wingers have stepped up to combat them. I'm honestly surprised it's taken this long for someone to die.

I don't think the car driving into the crowd was exactly planned, as in I don't believe a large group of people decided to do it. If it had been planned, they would've picked a much larger vehicle. Now the driver may have been planning it, which regardless is still terrorism.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Have you not been paying attention? This has been building since before the election. Antifa brutally attacks anybody they don't agree with, and a large number of right-wingers have stepped up to combat them. I'm honestly surprised it's taken this long for someone to die.

I don't think the car driving into the crowd was exactly planned, as in I don't believe a large group of people decided to do it. If it had been planned, they would've picked a much larger vehicle. Now the driver may have been planning it, which regardless is still terrorism.
    I don't defend anyone who resorts to violence over political differences. However, anyone who tries to draw any sort of moral equivalence between what I have seen from the Left thus far and the KKK or Neo-Nazies is a pathetic excuse for a human being. There is a long history with those groups in this country. There is no equivalence to be drawn. Trump once again failed the test of what it means to be the President yesterday with his limp statement on what happened in Charlottesville. Finally, the GOP is starting to turn on this disgrace that our country has elected.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I don't defend anyone who resorts to violence over political differences. However, anyone who tries to draw any sort of moral equivalence between what I have seen from the Left thus far and the KKK or Neo-Nazies is a pathetic excuse for a human being. There is a long history with those groups in this country. There is no equivalence to be drawn. Trump once again failed the test of what it means to be the President yesterday with his limp statement on what happened in Charlottesville. Finally, the GOP is starting to turn on this disgrace that our country has elected.