Blog Entries

PSL Question (NFL Game Pass)

Does anyone know if PSL holders are able to use NFL Game Pass this year? In previous years I think the Ravens emailed us a code to use on NFL.com. I don't recall seeing an email this year. Did I miss anything?

Re: PSL Question (NFL Game Pass)

i called the ticket office about this the other day. they said there will be an email coming out later in August about how to access the NFL Pass. so we will still get the NFL pass for free.

Great! The game pass is useful on travel.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 52N19 View Post
    i called the ticket office about this the other day. they said there will be an email coming out later in August about how to access the NFL Pass. so we will still get the NFL pass for free.
    Thank you!!!

Game Pass has had significant technical issues since they changed its format a couple of months back. I hope they can get those worked out by the start of the season.

They also truncated the first 2 years of games, so you can't watch the 2009 and 2010 seasons anymore. That was something I hoped they would not ever do.

Quote Originally Posted by Filmstudy View Post
    Game Pass has had significant technical issues since they changed its format a couple of months back. I hope they can get those worked out by the start of the season.

They also truncated the first 2 years of games, so you can't watch the 2009 and 2010 seasons anymore. That was something I hoped they would not ever do.
    We don't get game film in Canada anymore. Don't even get last year's games. I'm livid.

Just FYI, I just got my NFL Game Pass e-mail from the Ravens. So, I'm all ready to go now!

Let me see if it hit my junk mail

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    Just FYI, I just got my NFL Game Pass e-mail from the Ravens. So, I'm all ready to go now!
    Also got the same e-mail.

Just used the code and signed up. There is no Coaches film for the preseason.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSedjro20 View Post
    We don't get game film in Canada anymore. Don't even get last year's games. I'm livid.
    I'm in Canada right now and I can't get signed up for Game Pass. It keeps redirecting me to some site called watch.dazn.com to make a payment. Ugh. Frustrating. Was hoping to watch the game. Any other options?